Nets avoiding Bulls?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Dude, don't even. "Front with false optimism"? WTF? If anyone around here has said that the Bulls CAN win, it's me! I've played too many sports over the years to say that they have ZERO chance to win. You call that realistic?

It's only the sad fans that don't believe in their team, would be fans I might call myself a better fan, but you can be how you want, it's a free world. But don't ever wonder what my deal is when you make statements like that!

I can remember two, yes two championships, that I have won in the past, where no one gave my team a chance. So yes, I always believe there's a chance to win. I believe there's a good chance that the Bulls can get to the finals. A much smaller chance we beat San Antonio, however. Still a chance though!

here you go with "i played sports, i know" thing again

like hue said nobody cares about what sports you played

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
here you go with "i played sports, i know" thing again

like hue said nobody cares about what sports you played

It doesn't matter, dude! It's the point, which you fail to get. The point is, there's always a chance! But, whatever dude, I'm done with your whining. Grow the fuck up. Commencing to Iggy. Please refrain to responding to me in the future. It's a waste of my time!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
It doesn't matter, dude! It's the point, which you fail to get. The point is, there's always a chance! But, whatever dude, I'm done with your whining. Grow the fuck up. Commencing to Iggy. Please refrain to responding to me in the future. It's a waste of my time!

you're right technically we have a chance simply because we are in the playoffs but its very very unlikely

still what point did you make with your comment "and to think you were ready throw away the season" ?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bear Pride, do you think the Bulls will win the championship every year for the rest of time?

OK, now that that bitch is iggy'd, what's your deal? You think the Bulls have zero chance to win a championship too? Is that what you're saying?

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
OK, now that that bitch is iggy'd, what's your deal? You think the Bulls have zero chance to win a championship too? Is that what you're saying?

Well, I won't say 0. All the teams in our way could have devastating injuries and we can rise to the top. But that's unlikely to happen... so our chances of winning are next to 0.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Well, I won't say 0. All the teams in our way could have devastating injuries and we can rise to the top. But that's unlikely to happen... so our chances of winning are next to 0.

I see. Well, you enjoy the playoffs!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My whole thing was I just didn't want to play the Nets again. Washington is a young exciting team, I don't think I would say easier, but interesting,

and maybe their owner won't use KGB operatives to poison us again and wipe us out for the next round.

Garnett vs Lebron is also good for the league. Let those Boston cats have one last crack, I like it. And the Pacers are in a full swoon. Nothing is going to come easy, I just don't want to see that Nets series minus Lopez and with their veteran factor.

Washington can ball though, this won't be that fun.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
My whole thing was I just didn't want to play the Nets again. Washington is a young exciting team, I don't think I would say easier, but interesting,

and maybe their owner won't use KGB operatives to poison us again and wipe us out for the next round.

Garnett vs Lebron is also good for the league. Let those Boston cats have one last crack, I like it. And the Pacers are in a full swoon. Nothing is going to come easy, I just don't want to see that Nets series minus Lopez and with their veteran factor.

Washington can ball though, this won't be that fun.

The way I'm looking at it is ..... The nets might be the only team that had a better record than the Bulls since all star break I believe. Also, they beat the Heat 4 times this season, and all the games were really close. That means, if the Bulls can upset Indy, the Heat most likely will come off of an intense series with Brooklyn.

This will give the Bulls a chance at a tired Heat team in the ECF.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brooklyn needs to survive Toronto first. They have it out for Miami, and I wouldn't put it past them taking them out. miami isn't quite as good as last year, and in my opinion they barely squeeked out both championships. Spurs were one shot away in 2013 from ending them. Celtics were one shot away in 2012 from ending them.

Lebron is no Jordan and I will tell you why. He was the King at 16. He was a phenom at 14. He got respect, since always. Its hard to create the inner competitor in those circumstances, maybe in Cleveland it developed some and he did become a monster, but he was always a monster.

I still think they aren't that elite and can be beat, will be beat this year.

And really I credit guys like Chalmers, Noles, Dirty Bird, Wade and Bosh who do have that inner drive. Basketball is just fun for Lebron, and if he ain't having fun he don't like it. Winning is fun, but he still has potential for head case. Jordan wasn't having fun, he was attacking and raising the level of everyone around him, not filming puff pieces about how genius he is.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You're preaching to the choir on this one Rasky!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Brooklyn needs to survive Toronto first. They have it out for Miami, and I wouldn't put it past them taking them out. miami isn't quite as good as last year, and in my opinion they barely squeeked out both championships. Spurs were one shot away in 2013 from ending them. Celtics were one shot away in 2012 from ending them.

Lebron is no Jordan and I will tell you why. He was the King at 16. He was a phenom at 14. He got respect, since always. Its hard to create the inner competitor in those circumstances, maybe in Cleveland it developed some and he did become a monster, but he was always a monster.

And really I credit guys like Chalmers, Noles, Dirty Bird, Wade and Bosh who do have that inner drive. Basketball is just fun for Lebron, and if he ain't having fun he don't like it. Winning is fun, but he still has potential for head case. Jordan wasn't having fun, he was attacking and raising the level of everyone around him, not filming puff pieces about how genius he is.

Lol...after watching Lebron the last 2 seasons...this is what you come up with? You credit guys like Chalmers and Dirty Bird...but don't credit the guy that carried their asses to championships...OK!!!

Nobody on that team wanted to win titles more than Lebron, and no player on that team has shown more selfish tendencies than Dwyane Wade! Unbelievable...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
And I agree...the Bulls, not counting the possibility of bad injuries/plane crashes/horrible death scenarios....ain't winning a title. The team's best scorer is friggin' DJ Augustin!

Its asinine to question others for having a realistic view on their favorite team and the league. I don't need to have "faith" in a team I root for. I can watch, hope for the best...and have realistic expectations for the team.

My goodness, its like I have to explain that to a 5-year-old. Have I been surprised by the Bulls? Yes...1993. Those Bulls shocked me. I didn't think they could beat the Knicks and I damn sure didn't believe they would beat the Suns. League-wide, I have seen other upsets...but no team is winning a title if your best player is Joakim Noah!!! Simple as that.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Bear Pride, you have shit for brains. Stay your dumb ass on the Bears board.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
And I agree...the Bulls, not counting the possibility of bad injuries/plane crashes/horrible death scenarios....ain't winning a title. The team's best scorer is friggin' DJ Augustin!

Its asinine to question others for having a realistic view on their favorite team and the league. I don't need to have "faith" in a team I root for. I can watch, hope for the best...and have realistic expectations for the team.

My goodness, its like I have to explain that to a 5-year-old. Have I been surprised by the Bulls? Yes...1993. Those Bulls shocked me. I didn't think they could beat the Knicks and I damn sure didn't believe they would beat the Suns. League-wide, I have seen other upsets...but no team is winning a title if your best player is Joakim Noah!!! Simple as that.

:clap:

it aint easy civilizing this motherfucker

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Back-to-Back NBA Champions aren't Elite? uhh...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back-to-Back NBA Champions aren't Elite? uhh...

they are really good. I think the 89, 90 Pistons would whip the shit out of them. Lebron would cry. All the Bulls teams would whip the shit out of them. Sweep. No size. No chance. Jordan with todays rules, give me a break. You couldn't stop him. Not ever. Not once. He would have 100 point games if he wanted to if nobody can foul him or touch him and he doesn't have to take that kind of abuse with his ability to shoot off the dribble from leaning positions. He developed his game to be turn around fade away and 3's too but his inside game would have destroyed the current NBA just as he did then.

Pippen would guard Lebron, end of story. Or stick Rodman on him for some fouls, agitate him. Get him into his Clevaland poor me I'll quit mode.

I do think they were a great team, but not elite due to their front court issues. They are matchup vulnerable to this day, just watch.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
they are really good. I think the 89, 90 Pistons would whip the shit out of them. Lebron would cry. All the Bulls teams would whip the shit out of them. Sweep. No size. No chance. Jordan with todays rules, give me a break. You couldn't stop him. Not ever. Not once. He would have 100 point games if he wanted to if nobody can foul him or touch him and he doesn't have to take that kind of abuse with his ability to shoot off the dribble from leaning positions. He developed his game to be turn around fade away and 3's too but his inside game would have destroyed the current NBA just as he did then.

Pippen would guard Lebron, end of story. Or stick Rodman on him for some fouls, agitate him. Get him into his Clevaland poor me I'll quit mode.

I do think they were a great team, but not elite due to their front court issues. They are matchup vulnerable to this day, just watch.

how you think they would do in the 80's-90's is irreverent

they are a elite team in this era and thats what matters

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

A lot of these rules were made for Jordan. Also, Jordan would not be able to push off like he use to constantly. Basketball was way better when Jordan and them played in the 90's but I am just being real.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Bear Pride, you have shit for brains. Stay your dumb ass on the Bears board.

Yeah, I remember your dumbass at the start of the season, trying to trade Noah, tank, and whatever stupid ideas you had going at the time. I also remember you saying that the Bulls sucked and wouldn't make the playoffs. Fuck off Little Man! :flipa: