Nets avoiding Bulls?

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
And I agree...the Bulls, not counting the possibility of bad injuries/plane crashes/horrible death scenarios....ain't winning a title. The team's best scorer is friggin' DJ Augustin!

Its asinine to question others for having a realistic view on their favorite team and the league. I don't need to have "faith" in a team I root for. I can watch, hope for the best...and have realistic expectations for the team.

My goodness, its like I have to explain that to a 5-year-old. Have I been surprised by the Bulls? Yes...1993. Those Bulls shocked me. I didn't think they could beat the Knicks and I damn sure didn't believe they would beat the Suns. League-wide, I have seen other upsets...but no team is winning a title if your best player is Joakim Noah!!! Simple as that.

Get off your high horse, dude. As much as you want to be realistic, others want to believe there's a chance. If you fuckin expect people to respect the fact that you are a realistic fan, then please respect the fuckin fact that other's believe that there is always a chance. And to disrespect Noah and DJ just to try to make your point, bush fuckin league I say.

I mean, think about it. If there weren't people in this World that didn't believe we could do things that all the realistic people in the World said we couldn't, then we'd still be fallin off the edge of the planet!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Get off your high horse, dude. As much as you want to be realistic, others want to believe there's a chance. If you fuckin expect people to respect the fact that you are a realistic fan, then please respect the fuckin fact that other's believe that there is always a chance. And to disrespect Noah and DJ just to try to make your point, bush fuckin league I say.

by saying that Noah can't be the number 1 guy on title team...is disrespecting him? Saying Augustin can't be the number 1 scorer on a title team is disrespecting him?

Lol...being a fan doesn't mean you stick your head in the toilet. I did give the Bulls a chance...I stated that injuries/sudden death/Lebron retiring to join some monastery in Nepal or some damn where...gives the Bulls a good chance to win a title. Other than that...there is NO chance of them beating the top tier teams based on talent alone...NONE!

People want to think with sense...everyone is NOT a meatball like you seem to be. Its time to grow up dude.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
they are really good. I think the 89, 90 Pistons would whip the shit out of them. Lebron would cry. All the Bulls teams would whip the shit out of them. Sweep. No size. No chance. Jordan with todays rules, give me a break. You couldn't stop him. Not ever. Not once. He would have 100 point games if he wanted to if nobody can foul him or touch him and he doesn't have to take that kind of abuse with his ability to shoot off the dribble from leaning positions. He developed his game to be turn around fade away and 3's too but his inside game would have destroyed the current NBA just as he did then.

Pippen would guard Lebron, end of story. Or stick Rodman on him for some fouls, agitate him. Get him into his Clevaland poor me I'll quit mode.

I do think they were a great team, but not elite due to their front court issues. They are matchup vulnerable to this day, just watch.

You talking about 89 or 1996?

Your assessment is stupid. Read this carefully...LEBRON IS BIGGER THAN ANY PLAYER ON THE PISTONS TEAM! What the hell was Laimbeer going to do to Lebron James? Lebron is bigger than Laimbeer and faster than Isiah was!

Pippen has stated that Lebron is unguardable. PIPPEN stated that! He knows his own limitations and you think Pippen could just erase Lebron James...they couldn't erase Larry Bird...but they could erase Lebron James? Lol...ridiculous. You forget what Lebron did to that Pistons team in 2007? They were the best defense of that era...one of the greatest defenses in league history...Lebron handled them!

I just wish some of you would think before spewing this garbage.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
by saying that Noah can't be the number 1 guy on title team...is disrespecting him? Saying Augustin can't be the number 1 scorer on a title team is disrespecting him?

Lol...being a fan doesn't mean you stick your head in the toilet. I did give the Bulls a chance...I stated that injuries/sudden death/Lebron retiring to join some monastery in Nepal or some damn where...gives the Bulls a good chance to win a title. Other than that...there is NO chance of them beating the top tier teams based on talent alone...NONE!

People want to think with sense...everyone is NOT a meatball like you seem to be. Its time to grow up dude.

.... and pooooof, there you are. Case in point is what I say. No one here is saying the Bulls have more talent than anyone. Who said that? That's right, nobody! It's the Heart, hustle, effort, and TEAM defense, that's gives us the belief that anything can happen.

You just keep ridin your high horse and thinking you're smarter than others as you insult them, and I'll keep believing.

#Believe

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
you might want to go back and see who insulted somebody first

it was you

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You talking about 89 or 1996?

Your assessment is stupid. Read this carefully...LEBRON IS BIGGER THAN ANY PLAYER ON THE PISTONS TEAM! What the hell was Laimbeer going to do to Lebron James? Lebron is bigger than Laimbeer and faster than Isiah was!

Pippen has stated that Lebron is unguardable. PIPPEN stated that! He knows his own limitations and you think Pippen could just erase Lebron James...they couldn't erase Larry Bird...but they could erase Lebron James? Lol...ridiculous. You forget what Lebron did to that Pistons team in 2007? They were the best defense of that era...one of the greatest defenses in league history...Lebron handled them!

I just wish some of you would think before spewing this garbage.

heres bill singing brons praises aswell

[video=youtube;f1J8SOqAmnA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1J8SOqAmnA[/video]

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
you started this with a pop shot "And just think, you were ready to write off this season. :lol:"

then said i shouldn't watch the playoffs because i dont think we have a chance

then you're talking about you want ppl to respect your opinion and dont insult you because you believe

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
you started this with a pop shot "And just think, you were ready to write off this season. :lol:"

then said i shouldn't watch the playoffs because i dont think we have a chance

then you're talking about you want ppl to respect your opinion and dont insult you because you believe

You were ready to write off the season, right? And apparently still are. :nope: Not to mention I was talking to Hue. Are you guys a tag team? Back on iggy ..........

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yawn.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The only way the Bulls make it to the Finals is if they upset the Pacers and the Nets beat the Heat.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
You were ready to write off the season, right? And apparently still are. :nope: Not to mention I was talking to Hue. Are you guys a tag team? Back on iggy ..........

i wanted to tank this year because i thought it was best for the franchise....which is a opinion you're quick to attack/insult somebody about

then you talk ppl respecting you're opinion and not to insult you....you see the hypocrisy there?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
.... and pooooof, there you are. Case in point is what I say. No one here is saying the Bulls have more talent than anyone. Who said that? That's right, nobody! It's the Heart, hustle, effort, and TEAM defense, that's gives us the belief that anything can happen.

You just keep ridin your high horse and thinking you're smarter than others as you insult them, and I'll keep believing.

#Believe

"Us" is who? You and your dog?

In the NBA...talent wins! All that heart and passion bullshit doesn't matter when the talent isn't championship material. Hustle and effort are great traits...for the regular season. Please stop with this nonsense.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
they are really good. I think the 89, 90 Pistons would whip the shit out of them. Lebron would cry. All the Bulls teams would whip the shit out of them. Sweep. No size. No chance. Jordan with todays rules, give me a break. You couldn't stop him. Not ever. Not once. He would have 100 point games if he wanted to if nobody can foul him or touch him and he doesn't have to take that kind of abuse with his ability to shoot off the dribble from leaning positions. He developed his game to be turn around fade away and 3's too but his inside game would have destroyed the current NBA just as he did then.

Pippen would guard Lebron, end of story. Or stick Rodman on him for some fouls, agitate him. Get him into his Clevaland poor me I'll quit mode.

I do think they were a great team, but not elite due to their front court issues. They are matchup vulnerable to this day, just watch.

LOLWUT

Why are you comparing this years Miami team to a Pistons and Bulls teams from the 80's and 90's? You said they aren't elite and will be beat....Sorry, I don't see Isiah Thomas or Michael Jordan coming back and beating the Heat anytime soon.