Nets avoiding Bulls?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Deron Williams and Joe Johnson are sitting tonight too.. Sounds like Pierce will play.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Disrespecting Toronto. The funny thing is, the Bulls could get the 3rd seed and still face the 6th seed Nets.

Reactions: BNB

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But honestly Brooklyn is smart to do so...They play an inexperienced Toronto team (assuming they win tonight or we lose) in the first round as they are very experienced, thus they'll likely be favored actually. Then they'll face Miami, who they've played very well against this season. The only way it really backfires for Brooklyn is if the Bulls win and the Raptors lose.

Reactions: BNB

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I want to see Charlotte beat up on Miami a bit. So in this whole mess, facing Indiana in the 2nd would be ideal, but after the Heat get bruised up a bit would be the best time to go through them. Bobcats, Brooklyn, on the road to the ECF would be the best case scenario on paper for the Bulls, if by some miracle we take Indiana in the 2nd. .

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I want to see Charlotte beat up on Miami a bit. So in this whole mess, facing Indiana in the 2nd would be ideal, but after the Heat get bruised up a bit would be the best time to go through them. Bobcats, Brooklyn, on the road to the ECF would be the best case scenario on paper for the Bulls, if by some miracle we take Indiana in the 2nd. .

Do you think Charlotte is really going to beat up Miami? I expect a 4-0 Miami Sweep...maybe it'll be 4-1. Miami will breeze through the first two rounds unless they have to play us or Brooklyn in the 2nd.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
wizards/pacers in the first 2 rounds....thats a perfect scenario for us

might be wise to make sure that happens

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Do you think Charlotte is really going to beat up Miami? I expect a 4-0 Miami Sweep...maybe it'll be 4-1. Miami will breeze through the first two rounds unless they have to play us or Brooklyn in the 2nd.

For a first round matchup, Charlotte is as tough as it will get for Miami. Which is what I'm saying. Nothing more than that. Whoever they play in the first round, they will win, likely 4-0 or 4-1.

Just for shits and giggles. Regular season series:
Net's sweep 4-0, all but one game decided by a single point. The game that wasn't, went to double-overtime.
Raptors 0-4 against the Heat by an average of +7.75pt differential.
Wizards 2-2, with home teams winning.
Bobcats 0-4, one OT game, and all 4 games were inconclusive to any pattern(likely the Bobcats inexperience). Kemba Walker had a big game in a 1pt loss.

But why I like the Bobcats, is the Heat are 1-3 in games after facing the Bobcats, with the 1 being their first meeting of the year. And the splits show Miami's paint players hindered for a few games after. The Bobcats are shit when it comes to winning against the Heat, but they bruise them up real nice in those losses. If Miami plays a physical team in every round, that will wear them down.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
wizards/pacers in the first 2 rounds....thats a perfect scenario for us

might be wise to make sure that happens

That's the only scenario for the Bulls, IMO.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

LOL, I've been watching this closely. Imo, the Heat tanked the last week to avoid a 1st round matchup with Brooklyn. I would find it EXTREMELY funny and satisfying if they lose tonight and get into the Heats bracket again. Brooklyn beat the Heat 4 times this year. The Heat were looking at a Nets/Bulls/Pacers combo before they started tanking.

To me, if we get a combo of Wash/Indy/winner of Heat and Nets, this works out perfectly for the Bulls. If we do face the Heat, it will be in the ECF, right after they play a tough series against Brooklyn! Perfect! The stars are aligning, imo!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

Charlotte was 0-4 this year against the Heat. They lost by 1 one game. I think we can only hope that the Bobcats play them as physical as possible to wear them down.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
LOL, I've been watching this closely. Imo, the Heat tanked the last week to avoid a 1st round matchup with Brooklyn. I would find it EXTREMELY funny and satisfying if they lose tonight and get into the Heats bracket again. Brooklyn beat the Heat 4 times this year. The Heat were looking at a Nets/Bulls/Pacers combo before they started tanking.

To me, if we get a combo of Wash/Indy/winner of Heat and Nets, this works out perfectly for the Bulls. If we do face the Heat, it will be in the ECF, right after they play a tough series against Brooklyn! Perfect! The stars are aligning, imo!

if this team makes ECF then the whole EC should be fined :lol:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
For a first round matchup, Charlotte is as tough as it will get for Miami. Which is what I'm saying. Nothing more than that. Whoever they play in the first round, they will win, likely 4-0 or 4-1.

Just for shits and giggles. Regular season series:
Net's sweep 4-0, all but one game decided by a single point. The game that wasn't, went to double-overtime.
Raptors 0-4 against the Heat by an average of +7.75pt differential.
Wizards 2-2, with home teams winning.
Bobcats 0-4, one OT game, and all 4 games were inconclusive to any pattern(likely the Bobcats inexperience). Kemba Walker had a big game in a 1pt loss.

But why I like the Bobcats, is the Heat are 1-3 in games after facing the Bobcats, with the 1 being their first meeting of the year. And the splits show Miami's paint players hindered for a few games after. The Bobcats are shit when it comes to winning against the Heat, but they bruise them up real nice in those losses. If Miami plays a physical team in every round, that will wear them down.

That's some good shit there!

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
And just think, you were ready to write off this season. :lol:

whats that mean? we still have zero chance at winning a title this season

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
If that's truly what you believe, don't watch the playoffs then.

thats what you truly believe too...you just think being overly optimistic makes you a better fan

nothing wrong with being realistic...us making the ECF is a long shot more less actually winning a title

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
thats what you truly believe too...you just front with false optimism because you think it makes you a better fan

nothing wrong with being realistic...us making the ECF is a long shot more less actually winning a title

Dude, don't even. "Front with false optimism"? WTF? If anyone around here has said that the Bulls CAN win, it's me! I've played too many sports over the years to say that they have ZERO chance to win. You call that realistic?

It's only the sad fans that don't believe in their team, would be fans I might call myself a better fan, but you can be how you want, it's a free world. But don't ever wonder what my deal is when you make statements like that!

I can remember two, yes two championships, that I have won in the past, where no one gave my team a chance. So yes, I always believe there's a chance to win. I believe there's a good chance that the Bulls can get to the finals. A much smaller chance we beat San Antonio, however. Still a chance though!

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bear Pride, do you think the Bulls will win the championship every year for the rest of time?