Final Fantasy XIV

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Qarn is one of the most mechanics heavy dungeons in the whole game. Its pretty tough. Def want to watch a guide.

Also, if dps wont attack in the order you mark, then ask them to. If they don't after that then they are probably assholes. If a dps is ever causing problems for the tank or healer then they are fucking up a simple role. They might be overleveled dicks that think you should be able to keep aggro no matter what if you are a good tank, but they are wrong.

DPS is the easiest role in every mmo ever made. They have the least amount of responsibility and least amount of mechanics to deal with. If they purposely make shit harder than they are being fucking assholes. If a DPS keeps pulling aggro and won't follow directions after being asked politely a couple times, I just let him die. Or vote kick him.

Not gonna lie, that shit pissed me off big time yesterday. I'm 5 levels ahead of the main scenario so I think today I'm just gonna relax, do the easy stuff, and look at pretty environments.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its easy to get fired up by assholes. I try to kill them with kindness. If they are causing you to have a bad time, just leave the party.

Sometimes its like people forget the game is supposed to be fun.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Its easy to get fired up by assholes. I try to kill them with kindness. If they are causing you to have a bad time, just leave the party.

Sometimes its like people forget the game is supposed to be fun.

It's exactly like that lol.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
As for keyboards, will any USB keyboard work in game for ps3 or do I need a specific ps3 compatible one?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think anything works. But only cause ff14 supports them. I don't think it works with other games.

Keyboards are good too cause sooner or later you are gonna have to map out a shit ton of hotkeys. Eventually, you will need to get to a point where you don't have to click abilities ever and only use hotkeys. I guess its less of an issue in ff14 cause the global cool down is so long. But still, clicking is a disadvantage.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
As for keyboards, will any USB keyboard work in game for ps3 or do I need a specific ps3 compatible one?

I bought a 20$ Bluetooth keyboard from amazon that does it's job perfectly. The only downside is sometimes it disconnects if it isn't being used for 20 minutes or so. However, if I press a key it will pop back on and merge with my PSN user quickly.

If you can afford a good wireless keyboard, I would assume that would be the better route to go. If you have any questions about which one I bought let me know.