Possible compromise between NL and AL.

Liked Posts:
I see a lot of east coast media pushing for the dh in the NL. There's an obvious bias there as the Yankees and Red Sox are the predominant east coast teams--but that's another topic.

As a possible compromise, why wouldn't they allow non-pitcher bench players to re-enter the game instead? Before you say it's a corruption of the sports rules, remember that were talking about the dh. The pitcher would have to bat but if you wanted to pinch hit for the pitcher 3 times, you could use the same hitter each time.

I know it's usually talked about as an either or thing but it doesn't have to be.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Personally I think it needs to be left alone. You can't reenter the game after you're out, its not basketball where there are subs every few minutes. I'd rather leave it as is.

sent from Jimmer range using Tapatalk

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The east coast media is dumb. All they see is the east coast which is a tiny portion of the world.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Would solve some run scoring problems with the Cubs. Give Vogelchunk a spot later on.

I'm for it. 1-0 games are dull

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The real reason why there is none is because NL owners do not want to pay for a hitter only. Been that way for years. 8 mil for a non fielder. Has little to do with game integrity just profits.