Marshall on Wilson

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Damn I guess I was too negative again look at the uproar my post caused.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Marshall said similar things about Hester a couple of years ago. Just sayin.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn I guess I was too negative again look at the uproar my post caused.

It was a spot on post I thought, and thats why I clicked the thanks thingie. Lacked your usually doucheness.

Of course if you are an attention whore then the lack of responses would be a disappointment.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a spot on post I thought, and thats why I clicked the thanks thingie. Lacked your usually doucheness.

Of course if you are an attention whore then the lack of responses would be a disappointment.

this

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Marshall said similar things about Hester a couple of years ago. Just sayin.

Were any of you who are trying to down play Marshall's enthusiasm for Wilson actually at any training camp practices last year? Wilson proved all throughout camp that he belonged. Christ if anyone was going to shit on someone for being too enthusiastic about a player it would be me. Wilson's willingness to go work with Marshall in and of itself speaks volumes. Wilson could have gone and done anything else this off-season. He could have gone back to his hometown in Cali, could have stayed in Chicago and tried to do his own thing, but instead he took the obvious steps to get better as a player. Wilson's raw skills are obvious to the naked eye far better natural receiver skills than Hester ever had, that alone holds promise we'll know quickly whether or not he's taken the next step.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:

Far from being an attention whore dude which is where the joke seems to have missed you. The point you seemed to miss in the sarcasm was people only chose to go nuts when someone says something negative. I don't seek attention what I say in contrast simply draws the attention. I just happen to be more willing than anyone else on this board to point out said negatives.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dont kid yourself. Its not what you say/write, Its how you say it. Many posters are critical of players and I for one have been critical of Mills. The angry masses aren't after me.

Its not your message, its your delivery. But you know that and seem to enjoy the attention.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Dont kid yourself. Its not what you say/write, Its how you say it. Many posters are critical of players and I for one have been critical of Mills. The angry masses aren't after me.

Its not your message, its your delivery. But you know that and seem to enjoy the attention.

Right which is why I have most of the useless douchebags on ignore.