Marshall on Wilson

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Fast, strong, and explosive.

But i can remember him tooting Hester's horn that first year......
so I gotta take this with a grain a salt

AND the Kool-Aide drinker in me says " Wow ! Three Skyscrapers that can get it downfield and blast off from the LOS "

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Nobody cares right now. We have some chick posting titty pics in another thread.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with trying to build up his confidence. He's putting in the work and taking his job seriously which is a positive. He could be out getting arrested like Rodriguez.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
The good thing is Wilson is still very young. So he's only gonna get stronger as he grows into his own. In a perfect world, down the road, alshon will take Marshalls place and Wilson will take Alshons place.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Marshall never thinks anybody sucks

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You guys do remember these guys are human beings with confidence issues just like any other young man. Don't expect Brandon to call out or bad mouth his teammates through the media. He is a developer and confidence builder not someone that tears people down.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Wilson was slept on in the draft but he is talented. The time spent with Marshall and Jeffery should help his development tremendously. The third WR did not get a lot of looks last year but that could change if Wilson proves he deserves a more significant role than Earl.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yea it would absolutely incredible if his reads were for the receivers first and MBennett and MForte 4th and 5th....because of how crazy good they are........

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coach Marc Trestman would only say that Wilson will have “a chance to compete” for that job, but one of the two receivers definitely ahead of Marshall on the depth chart is expecting a bit more than that.

WTF? Marshall is behind two receivers on the depth chart? Obviously thats a typo but it makes me wonder if BF51 has finally found a job.... as a proof reader.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wilson is doing the right things. only time will tell, but i'm optimistic.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
wilson is doing the right things. only time will tell, but i'm optimistic.

Cutler likes the Kid , will be nice not having to Draft another WR and using the Bennet money elsewhere . Jared Allen!

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Fast, strong, and explosive.

But i can remember him tooting Hester's horn that first year......
so I gotta take this with a grain a salt

AND the Kool-Aide drinker in me says " Wow ! Three Skyscrapers that can get it downfield and blast off from the LOS "

I like Wilson a lot. I don't expect Alshon Jeffery type growth from him but he definitely could be a solid weapon. He showed some flashes early on in camp last year. He can go up and get the football he showed he'll battle and be physical with the ball in the air. He showed natural receiving instincts and the ability to pluck the football out of the air. All he didn't show was consistency on a practice rep to rep basis. He can play at this level with his skills he just needs to continue to grow and put in the work.

I don't expect much in year two either I just want to see growth and confidence. The lightbulb may not go on until year three but that's a completely normal line of development and progression for a young player taken in the late rounds of the draft. He earned his roster spot and did it legitimately. He wasn't given anything based on being one of Emery's draft picks he won his spot so if Marshall is confident in him good on coach Marshall for bringing this young kid along.

Wilson turning heads wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Cutler likes the Kid , will be nice not having to Draft another WR and using the Bennet money elsewhere . Jared Allen!

We still should draft a reciever for depth purposes. WR is one of the deepest if not the deepest postion in the draft this year so you can find some late round value

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Wilson was a brilliant risk reward type player. He has the frame and athletic ability to be a starter in the league someday.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Looks like a bodybuilder lol! Come on Marshall.. I'm all for building the kid up but give me a break

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lolls like a bodybuilder lol! Come on Marshall.. I'm all for building the kid up but give me a break

I thought that a bit much but it does look like he got stronger and bigger. His max is less than Marshall and Jeffery though.