Joakim Noah wins 2014 Defensive Player of the Year Award

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Glad to see we can demean a guy's ridiculous work ethic, determination and extremely impressive season on both sides of the ball by summarizing it in the handful of plays Nene scored on Noah.

i was joking around

i appreciate noah and think he was deserving the award

i originally edited my post and took it out because i thought it was in bad taste but scoot had already quoted me :shifty:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Glad to see we can demean a guy's ridiculous work ethic, determination and extremely impressive season on both sides of the ball by summarizing it in the handful of plays Nene scored on Noah.

Keep up the good work guys. Glad we're cheering for the guys in the Bulls uniform :clap:
Slow your roll, I ain't knocking Noah - just saying that it was odd to get the award after an uncharacteristic bad game.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Slow your roll, I ain't knocking Noah - just saying that it was odd to get the award after an uncharacteristic bad game.

It was pretty much directed at the two guys who never post unless it's to talk about how many nudes they have of DeMarcus Cousins on their Blackberry.

U know I <3 u, boo

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Jos + PB 4eva
Hootie + czman 4neva

They sword fight with their dicks. We busy mackin' chicks.
They mad the way we play, we bad enough fo' dayz.
Bitches tellin' them to quit, bitches only take our tips.
They sleepin' on the streets, we beatin' on dem' cheeks.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Man... This award fell way off. This is like MVP when at one point it was going to guys like magic, jordan, bird, Shaq, Hakeem, etc and then freaking Steve Nash won it

Noah won the award in a landslide :shrug:

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
Noah won the award in a landslide :shrug:

Close your eyes and think back to leagues where Michael Jordan, David Robinson, Hakeem, Payton, dikembe won it... What passes for dominant defense is quite a bit lower... No?

There was once a league where scottie pippen never won this thing and now bozo the clown laimbeer has won it... Sad.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Close your eyes and think back to leagues where Michael Jordan, David Robinson, Hakeem, Payton, dikembe won it... What passes for dominant defense is quite a bit lower... No?

There was once a league where scottie pippen never won this thing and now bozo the clown laimbeer has won it... Sad.
Preceded by...
That's not the point... That he did win it indicts the league relative to past leagues ..? No?

Hoodey

Liked Posts:
And someone said he won in a landslide.. If Noah is landslide the best defender in the league the league sucks!!

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
And someone said he won in a landslide.. If Noah is landslide the best defender in the league the league sucks!!

Then stop watching basketball and....

Image+%3D+stop-posting.jpg

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Kerr just said a funny on the air a while ago...said that after a grueling practice, Noah looked at Thibs and said something like "I wouldn't like you so much if we didn't win..." Thibs reply? "The feeling's mutual."

:smug2:

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Kerr just said a funny on the air a while ago...said that after a grueling practice, Noah looked at Thibs and said something like "I wouldn't like you so much if we didn't win..." Thibs reply? "The feeling's mutual."

:smug2:

Yeah, Jo's been telling that story for a few years now. It makes Thibs smile in the background every time he hears Jo use it. LMAO

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nene is abusing Noah this round.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Please explain how those don't jive to you.

What's the problem with you guys...

Noah is close to guys like robinson, Hakeem, Jordan, rodman, dikembe, mourning, etc?
You essentially said you can't compare eras, the compared Noah (poorly) to players of other eras.