10% of the way into the season......

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Slurp slurp slurp.

It doesn't matter what defensive position they were playing. That does not impact their offensive numbers. Nice try though.

Just as if they were drafted out of high school or college does not impact greatly how they perform at the AA level. If anything it was a disadvantage to the players I mentioned meaning for them to be successful they would have more talent. Nice try though.

And no one considered Bryant the best pure hitter coming out of college. He was the best power hitter, but not even close to the best pure hitter. Nice try though.

Slurp on.

High school players dont have a higher bust rate then college? Sorry, best power hitter and considered best over all hitter in the draft. The rest werent even close. But, keep slurping that every prospect bust because other ones did. Bryant has shown no signs of regression and has excelled in the AFL. Named AFL MVP and is not destorying AA with a ridiculous OPS and OBP. But, keep slurping that he doesnt have any value.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
And you are the one who defined success as winning championships, then cited the Cubs 1945 World Series appearance and 2003 deep playoff run as examples.

Again, thanks for the math clarification that 11 is less than half of 25.
:turrible:

patg006

Liked Posts:
But, keep slurping that every prospect bust because other ones did.

Keep crying over comments that no one has ever made.

DumbestS said:
Bryant has shown no signs of regression

No signs of regression?

He has 227 total PA in the minors. That isn't even a half season worth of PA's

Exactly what would he regress from?

You are fucking nuts man.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Keep crying over comments that no one has ever made.

No signs of regression?

He has 227 total PA in the minors. That isn't even a half season worth of PA's

Exactly what would he regress from?

You are fucking nuts man.

Lol, he has dominated every pitching he has seen in the minors. The AFL is top prospects and he crushed them. Do you even follow sports or do you spew bullshit so someone will respond to you. Does that get you off when you lube up later? You consistently act like not one prospect makes it and should be completely ignored. It must have been how your life went KB.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
rudyending.gif

At least now Bryant won't mistakenly be referred to as "Rudy's Brother". A win/win situation for both of us!

Not really, I had to read your 3 year old analogy. Actually, I take that back I have heard 3 year olds actually have a coherent thought.

patg006

Liked Posts:
Lol, he has dominated every pitching he has seen in the minors. The AFL is top prospects and he crushed them.

As did Brandon Wood, Mike Moustakas and Ian Stewart

Do you even follow sports or do you spew bullshit so someone will respond to you.

Clearly more than you do.

You consistently act like not one prospect makes it and should be completely ignored.

You constantly make shit up that no one has ever said so you have something to whine and cry about.

I have never, ever said no prospects ever make it.

It just don't deplete the neighborhood of vaseline about every prospect who reaches AA like you do.

I am a fan of Major League Baseball.

I will get excited if and when the prospect makes it AND is productive at the major league level. How unreasonable of me.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As did Brandon Wood, Mike Moustakas and Ian Stewart

Clearly more than you do.

You constantly make shit up that no one has ever said so you have something to whine and cry about.

I have never, ever said no prospects ever make it.

It just don't deplete the neighborhood of vaseline about every prospect who reaches AA like you do.

I am a fan of Major League Baseball.

I will get excited if and when the prospect makes it AND is productive at the major league level. How unreasonable of me.

:dealwithit:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kind of funny I just had a classmate try to explain to me that Theo Epstein didn't trade Soriano.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kind of funny I just had a classmate try to explain to me that Theo Epstein didn't trade Soriano.

:facepalm: how didn't he?

sent from Jimmer range using Tapatalk