Cubs vs DBacks official IGST!

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Castro flaws are pointed out more because he isnt the new guy on the block. Also, he hasnt become the next superstar that so many fans thought he would be which was overblown. He is playing well this year, but the last two games havent been his best. Bonafacio is just hot. He will even out. He should have been out on that play and has had some baserunning gaffes already. I like what he is doing, but I know it will come back down.

I agree Bonifacio will come down some but I honestly think he's going to have a year close to his 2011. I thought that before the hot start too. Castro I don't know. I've thrown out the Yunel Escobar comparisons before. Castro doesn't have the chemistry issues Escobar does but as a player I really wonder if he's not that type of player which is to say a good player who will start but never really a building block piece. I guess on the plus side, if I'm right Castro's average has rebounded enough to recoup some of his previous trade value.

I will say though that I did like the arrangement of today's line up a lot more than some of the others thrown out with Bonifacio, Valbuena, Rizzo, Schierholtz then Castro. Nate is playing like shit but given those other 4 are playing well it seems like the best line up. At this point though, I might even consider Castillo in the 4 hole.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm getting sick and tired of James Russell.