Blackhawks Forum Introduction Thread

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
RK I really wish your name on this board was RK GFY

R K

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if charlie could figure it out. He's VERY VERY OLD!

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Wait until he tries to redecorate the thread.

B2c0NW2CEAAlv2W.jpg

Lol!!! Doubtful that would ever happen.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
I think it was funnier when people found out Wolfie wasn't a girl than it was they realized he was gay...

I should have kept up with that to be honest. Problem is, my moobs aren't big enough to really warrant a reason for being a woman. Hairy, small-chested girls aren't really wanted by a majority of the members here.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I should have kept up with that to be honest. Problem is, my moobs aren't big enough to really warrant a reason for being a woman. Hairy, small-chested girls aren't really wanted by a majority of the members here.
.....nah, you'd have to go to Japan, Germany, or a Furry convention for that kind of perversity.

secretobcession

Liked Posts:
Your name: Kris
Your location: Rock Vegas
Your age: top secret
Your favorite current Hawks player: Crawford

I'm your Rockford connection for AHL IceHogs game photos (Blackhawks Prospects, etc). I did this for IndianHeadNation also.

A brand new gallery was started last night here on ChiCitySports for those photos. I do try to add game comments with the photos, personal opinions & observations, etc. I usually try to let the photos tell the story and not be too wordy in the game reports.

supraman

Liked Posts:
Your name: Chris
Your location: Northwest Hipster Hell AKA-Logan Square
Your age: 33
Your favorite current Hawks player: #65 ... Loved him when I first saw him in Prospects Camp and couldn't get enough of his blue-collar play ever since.
Your favorite all-time Hawks player: Jeremy Roenick... til he wore other jerseys.
Favorite teams - Hawks, Jets, Ducks, Lightning, Nordiques, Canadiens (til the Nordiques come back). Why a division rival, you say? Two reasons ---- Teemu's old team's name, even though it isn't his old team, and they also are affiliates with a team I help be a part of in starting up. There's a long story with that.
Rivals - Kings (Have been since 1994), Red Wings, Stars, Oilers

How did you get into hockey? Thats a funny story... I'm originally from Los Angeles, and I got into hockey during the old Wayne Gretzky years. I loved when people at school kept talking about the Hawks-Penguins Cup Finals ages ago and I couldn't get enough of the sport. Then in 93' when it was the Kings-Canadiens Cup Finals, it cemented my love for the sport right there. I didn't want to seem like a bandwagon jumper, so I stayed with the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim when they emerged onto the scene. Even through all the Disney stuff and all that, I still stuck around loving and defending the sport I loved.

I ended up working as an intern with the team as well in 2001 and have a Cup championship on my resume from those days. ;) I ended up moving here in 2007 due to losing my house and being unemployed for a bit... I ended being welcomed here and also as a part of the IHN family since 2007 and the story continues on. :) .... -.- Yes, its been 7 yrs with these pranksters.

No worries about the Ducks-Hawks games. I know who to side for, regardless of my ties. My past is my past. That will never change. I love Chicago more than where I used to live.

Just a heads up ---- I'm the IHN resident gay guy. Don't be surprised if you see any gay jokes flying around. I'm not surprised by them, I actually expect to see them when I'm in here, and we are a very tolerant and supportive bunch. :) If you see a joke, note I will not be offended by it. Usually, I add on to it... lol

Wolf just want you to know you are my 3rd favorite gay guy. Behind NPH and Jim Parsons.

Pauleen

Liked Posts:
Your Name:pauleen
Your Location: Crystal Lake
Your Age: 45
Your Favorite Current Hawks Player: Crawford
Your Favorite all-time Hawks Player: Belfour
How did I get into Hokey? I went to a game at the old stadium with a park district group on the early 90s before I was married and was hooked. Got married, and had kids, and sort of stopped following all sports. Picked the team up again in 2008 and try not to miss a game.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your Name:pauleen
Your Location: Crystal Lake
Your Age: 45
Your Favorite Current Hawks Player: Crawford
Your Favorite all-time Hawks Player: Belfour
How did I get into Hokey? I went to a game at the old stadium with a park district group on the early 90s before I was married and was hooked. Got married, and had kids, and sort of stopped following all sports. Picked the team up again in 2008 and try not to miss a game.

Welcome back to the fold.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Im the legend
im from Vancouver and ashamed of it daily
im older than the wind but that don't stop me from punching taint
I like hammer because he bleeds....a lot.
Larmer is my all time favorite but Sopel gets a shout out for bleeding more than Hammer. HUMAN BRUISE!!!
I got into hockey because the line up for tiddlywinks was too long and I aint got toime for that line up shit

cplmac

Liked Posts:
cplmac
Watford City, ND
Current favorites : Hammer, Seabrook, Hossa
All time favorites : Seabrook, JR, Chelios, Calder, Belfour, Savard

jakobeast

Liked Posts:
cplmac
Watford City, ND
Current favorites : Hammer, Seabrook, Hossa
All time favorites : Seabrook, JR, Chelios, Calder, Belfour, Savard

I thought you were in Louisiana? You working the Bakken now?

supraman

Liked Posts:
Alright I'll bite

Your Name: Supra
Your Location: St.Pete, FL
Your Age: 31
Your Favorite Current Hawks Player: Toews
Your Favorite all-time Hawks Player: Chelios (yeah I know boo me I dont care)
How Did I get into Hockey: NHL 93 for the Genesis