Blackhawks Forum Introduction Thread

TCD

Liked Posts:
What the fuck is rep?

Is that what the power bar above the avatar is? I thought that was an anal flexibility level. Grimsons is very high.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is rep?

Is that what the power bar above the avatar is? I thought that was an anal flexibility level. Grimsons is very high.

You'll have to ask the mods. I'm on a gag order right now so no suicide is committed.

And not gag like how you are tied up every weekend.

Reactions: TCD

TCD

Liked Posts:
You'll have to ask the mods. I'm on a gag order right now so no suicide is committed.

And not gag like how you are tied up every weekend.

One can tell that Rex was in the boy scouts. You should see some of the knots he can create.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
One can tell that Rex was in the boy scouts. You should see some of the knots he can create.

I switched to cuffs, harder to escape

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is rep?

The rep bars are broken (fuck you crys), but the quotes are not. Scroll over your bars to read about how awesome you are on the internet.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
The rep bars are broken (fuck you crys), but the quotes are not. Scroll over your bars to read about how awesome you are on the internet.

It says I'm just "really nice", which I agree with. Makes me wonder why I'm on the hot seat? Maybe a couple sensitive people?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope that's not the last thanked post I am allowed to perform.

But yes it was deep... not that many will get the jist.

You're missing a doozy by BB in the bar. And if you're gonna die, die quietly... Hopefully I'll read about you in the Village of the bannedbitches

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Douche;203345 9 said:
You're missing a doozy by BB in the bar. And if you're gonna die, die quietly... Hopefully I'll read about you in the Village of the bannedbitches

I would reply to this, but I can't reach my attorney about what I'm allowed to say.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
I need to go to the bar more often.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Your name: Clarence
Your location: Southside Chicago
Your age: 37
Your favorite current Hawks player: Kaner
Your favorite NHL playe ever: Sean Avery

I'm just getting into hockey but love the sport. It's a fast paced game that's all about momentum and toughness (more momentum than toughness for the Blackhawks but there are some tough guys out there)

I'm a big time foodie, Baers Football fan, used to kickbox when I was in HS, can play multiple instruments like Prince (guitar, vocals, hand pan, turntables, synths, drum machines, Euphonium, Tuba, learning banjo right now) I was once a professional Drum n' Bass DJ and also have produced some minimal techno tracks that you've never heard. I may have even invented Dubstep. Love to garden, drink fine whiskeys, and absolutely love my young kids which will both be learning how to ice skate next year. Maybe my son will be the Hawk's next great enforcer...

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Your name: Clarence
Your location: Southside Chicago
Your age: 37
Your favorite current Hawks player: Kaner
Your favorite NHL playe ever: Sean Avery

I'm just getting into hockey but love the sport. It's a fast paced game that's all about momentum and toughness (more momentum than toughness for the Blackhawks but there are some tough guys out there)

I'm a big time foodie, Baers Football fan, used to kickbox when I was in HS, can play multiple instruments like Prince (guitar, vocals, hand pan, turntables, synths, drum machines, Euphonium, Tuba, learning banjo right now) I was once a professional Drum n' Bass DJ and also have produced some minimal techno tracks that you've never heard. I may have even invented Dubstep. Love to garden, drink fine whiskeys, and absolutely love my young kids which will both be learning how to ice skate next year. Maybe my son will be the Hawk's next great enforcer...

Welcome, C!

Glad you finally decided to get onboard here in the Hawks forum.

I know some people like Pez, The Hawk, Capt. Serious and TCD are giant dickwads that we all hope stroke out. However the rest of the posters are pretty cool. Hopefully you didn't get scared away from all the negativity on here.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Welcome, C!

I know some people like Pez, The Hawk, Capt. Serious and TCD are giant dickwads that we all hope stroke out. However the rest of the posters are pretty cool. Hopefully you didn't get scared away from all the negativity on here.

Why don't you and HHM go jerk off to Sean Avery posters together?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Welcome, C!

TCD is a solid poster. But yes the other three need to go.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Why don't you and HHM go jerk off to Sean Avery posters together?

U MAD

i