Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Isn't Minni playing at a college or some shit this year?
Yeah. They're playing at the Gophers stadium. Actually not very far from where the Metrodome was. And it's outside.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Yeah. They're playing at the Gophers stadium. Actually not very far from where the Metrodome was. And it's outside.

Didn't we play them there two years ago? Maybe it was three. Somewhere outdoors in Minny anyways..

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Isn't Minni playing at a college or some shit this year?

Didn't we play them there two years ago? Maybe it was three. Somewhere outdoors in Minny anyways..
Yep. The 2010 season. The roof on the dome collapsed and we had to play there. The game Wootton took out Favre.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears actually have a night game for once AT HOME against the Packers. Seems like they are always playing night games in Green Bay.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
I hope the Bears actually have a night game for once AT HOME against the Packers. Seems like they are always playing night games in Green Bay.

I was just thinking the same myself. I'm sure most of us have followed how we always get the shaft in primetime games. We usually have 1 home and 3 road games. Even when we are 2 & 2, we have division rivals away like Det & GB, and a team like the Giants at home. Soo annoying. I hope the makers of the schedule balance that shit out this year

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I was thinking the opposite but that's because I was living in Chicago and have more of memory of attending Bears/Packers night games at Soldier Field.

Here's the last decade or so of night game locations.

Home Team:
2013 - GB
2012 - GB
2011 - GB
2010 - CHI
2009 - GB
2008 - CHI
2007 - GB
2006 - CHI

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I was just thinking the same myself. I'm sure most of us have followed how we always get the shaft in primetime games. We usually have 1 home and 3 road games. Even when we are 2 & 2, we have division rivals away like Det & GB, and a team like the Giants at home. Soo annoying. I hope the makers of the schedule balance that shit out this year

Yeah I have noticed the 1 home night game and 3 road night games as well. Hopefully they change it up. Maybe the Bears will have a day game in Green Bay against the Packers early in the season and then a night game in Chicago against the Packers later in the season.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
I was thinking the opposite but that's because I was living in Chicago and have more of memory of attending Bears/Packers night games at Soldier Field.

Here's the last decade or so of night game locations.

Home Team:
2013 - GB
2012 - GB
2011 - GB
2010 - CHI
2009 - GB
2008 - CHI
2007 - GB
2006 - CHI

Thanks homie.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
So what are the chances that the NFL can actually keep the schedules from being released until their show on the NFL Network at 7 tonight? IMO it’s slim and none but if they do manage to keep the schedules under wraps until the show airs then they may get better ratings than the playoff hockey and basketball that are being aired at the same time.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
hope they get a later bye week, but this might be the year they get it in week 4 :facepalm:

strength of schedule is fools gold, beat the Super Bowl chamos last year! swept by the Lions

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
hope they get a later bye week, but this might be the year they get it in week 4 :facepalm:

strength of schedule is fools gold, beat the Super Bowl chamos last year! swept by the Lions

I agree I hope they have a later bye week. I think week 9 would be good, right smack dab in the middle of the season.

Honestly, the NFL should only have weeks 8, 9 and 10 as the bye weeks. They won't do that though of course, because money is more important than whats fair.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Yeah I have noticed the 1 home night game and 3 road night games as well. Hopefully they change it up. Maybe the Bears will have a day game in Green Bay against the Packers early in the season and then a night game in Chicago against the Packers later in the season.

Hahahaha! You got it exactly...again! Good call on our BS primetime schedule...again. Soo lame, but predictable