Liked Posts:
16:
Chicago

James Johnson
Position: PF
Height: 6-8
Weight: 258
School: Wake Forest

Analysis: There's been talk that the Bulls may take a look at Tyler Hansbrough. He definitely is a John Paxson-type of player.

However, Johnson is a talent who could give the Bulls an offensive lift at the 4. He's temperamental, but at this point in the draft he's probably worth it.

Psycho T to Utah at 20:

Utah

Tyler Hansbrough
Position: PF
Height: 6-10
Weight: 234
School: North Carolina

Analysis: The Bulls have shown some interest in Hansbrough at pick No. 16, but if he doesn't go there, it feels like destiny that he'll end up in Utah. His tough, blue-collar game would work really well for Jazz coach Jerry Sloan.

And with the Jazz likely to lose either Carlos Boozer or Paul Millsap, or both, they'll probably have a need at the 4.

26:

Chicago
(via Denver)

DaJuan Summers
Position: SF
Height: 6-9
Weight: 243
School: Georgetown

Analysis: Summers is an NBA athlete and a good scorer whose game really slipped toward the end of the season. More and more, NBA scouts are projecting him as a 4 in the league. He's not a great rebounder, but he could give the Bulls some much-needed offense down low. Based on talent, he could go much higher, and he's a value pick for the Bulls here.
http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draf...umnist=ford_chad&page=InsiderMockDraft-090602

Jordan Hill drops all the way to 10. I think Ford is also having a chat sometime today.

Medianotzu

Liked Posts:
If Hill does drop to Milwaukee we should try to package our two picks to trade up for him. One Jordan Hill is probably better than one James Johnson and one Dajuan Summers, no?

Ralphb07

Liked Posts:
James Johnson is exactly who I want....

chi_hawks_23

Liked Posts:
I really hope we don't even have to make a pick and are able to package these to Phoenix or Toronto.

If all else fails, James Johnson seems like a pretty legit pick at 16. Could be a starter in the league at the 4 if he bulks up a bit and can develop that inside game with a decent 10-15 foot jumper.

hfritz32

Liked Posts:
Hey can someone copy and paste the whole first round cus most of us arnt insiders and i would like to see the other picks