:D.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Makes zero difference who is perceived as best.. A "team" is a sum of it's parts. Every player at one time or another has helped this "team" win a game.

Yes, even Bollig.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Stupid thread is just that, stupid.

Go let Crysby fanbois huff on his farts and proclaim how great he is. This is the Hawks, your champions and the best team in the NHL. Let the morons on TV bitch who is the best, i just want another Cup.

Ole'

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
When Marian Hossa is hot he is unstoppable... No one on our team has the power speed skill combination that Hossa has... the guy is freakishly talented and when he is hot he is like a man among boys...

I still think Keith this year is consistently amazing regardless of how many penalties he takes... his passing, his poke check, and his awareness in the defensive zone its amazing...

Kane and Toews have plenty of years ahead where they are the 2 best players on the team... right now though they are both in the discussion and that's exciting considering they both probably have another 10 years of great Hockey in them with time to develop and improve...

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Stupid thread is just that, stupid.

Go let Crysby fanbois huff on his farts and proclaim how great he is. This is the Hawks, your champions and the best team in the NHL. Let the morons on TV bitch who is the best, i just want another Cup.

Ole'

Is Malkin the 2nd best player in the world or better than too agitated Crosby now? That's what you get from pens fand.

And it's obviously Peter Regin

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Is Malkin the 2nd best player in the world or better than too agitated Crosby now? That's what you get from pens fand.

And it's obviously Peter Regin

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2
I noticed this bit of stupidity on other forums, also.

The best player in the world is........Duncan Keith. All these idiot fans from other teams who need some sort of personal victory in proclaiming their favorite player is the best player in the NHL should do their favorite player a favor and book their tee time for them.

Ole'

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Just saying I could easily make an argument that Stamkos is the best player in the NHL and not Crosby... And I think he might be the best offensive player in Hockey next year...

I love Toews and Kane... but I just can't ignore the fact that at 19 and 21 Stamkos had a 50 and 60 goal season... If he were a Blackhawk I think people would be calling him the best player in hockey...

He hasn't won anything yet but that team will only get better and so will he at 23 years old...

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gotta go with Toews because he does everything well including leading by example, great young captain. I do love Hossa though. For an old guy (hell for a young guy even) he does some amazing things. It is the little things he does that don't show up on the stat sheets that I love most.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Toews but the fact that this is even a debate says everything you need to know as to why the Hawks have been so successful the past 6 seasons

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I love Stamkos as much as anyone but he's not exactly doing things that Ovechkin wasn't at that age.

Junis

Liked Posts:
Kane definitely knows how to dazzle crowds and make highlight reels, but Toews is our leader and maybe the most important piece to our puzzle.