Who thinks Nelson will play in Finals?

sabixx

Liked Posts:
yes,im looking through Lebron colored glasses because I can say the shot was impressive,instead of saying stupid things like 'leshot'

if you cant be impressed by Lebrons shot because Jordans was better,than I guess you shouldn't care about anything the bulls do, because none of it is ever gonna be better than Jordan.

Sorry we cant all stay stuck in the 90s.

this board sits here and complains about espn showing Lebrons shot 6 or 7 times. YOU ARE CHOOSING TO WATCH ESPN. stop watching if it bothers you so much.

you watch espn, just so you can have something to complain about later. its just pathetic.

BullsBuddy

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:
sabixx wrote:
what the hell is wrong with you people? lebrons shot has nothing to do with MJs shot,why the hell would you even bring them up together?

why would you even care that people enjoyed Lebrons game winner? are you so pathetic in your life that you need to constantly knock down others who are having success?

theres a few members on this board, who do nothing but compare things to Jordan, and whine when others are given praise. THE JORDAN ERA IS OVER. let it go, people are allowed to go on and enjoy things that other players are doing.

if you cant see why Lebrons game winning shot is impressive, than you're looking at things through a Jordan-colored pair of glasses, and you look completely pathetic.

seriously,making fun of Lebrons shot because it wasn't as good as Jordans? how old are you? seriously? this is middle school stuff.

Your response is middle school stuff. No one was making fun of his shot because it wasn't as good as Jordan's. You made that astonishing leap in deduction yourself. I can think of many other shots that were better than LeBron's. Devin Harris or Derek Fisher, anyone? What everyone is making fun of is the unbelievable hype that James receives on a daily basis, and the fact that everyone thinks everything he does is amazing.

And it appears to me that you're the one looking through Bron-colored glasses.

i agree. i dont hate lebron really, it is more of the media attention the guy gets. he had it all handed to him

sabixx

Liked Posts:
so dont watch the media attention. nobody is forcing you, and you cant act like you can't get away from it, you definitely can,turn off the tv.

pyobuttah

Liked Posts:
Back to the topic! I actually feel the opposite and that Nelson can help the team! Nelson can come off the bench and provide a scoring option in case L.A. gets tough on Hedo/Rashard matchup! He won't have to play, but 15 minutes, and he is better on a bum shoulder than the inconsistency that Anthony Johnson has shown throughout the playoffs. Obviously, Nelson is going to be a little off, but by game 2, he could provide some instant scoring and leadership!

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:
yes,im looking through Lebron colored glasses because I can say the shot was impressive,instead of saying stupid things like 'leshot'

if you cant be impressed by Lebrons shot because Jordans was better,than I guess you shouldn't care about anything the bulls do, because none of it is ever gonna be better than Jordan.

Sorry I'm not as bitter as you bub. I happen to enjoy life. B)

sabixx

Liked Posts:
sorry I cant blindly hate someone because of something somebody else did ten years ago.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:
so dont watch the media attention. nobody is forcing you, and you cant act like you can't get away from it, you definitely can,turn off the tv.

Well seeing as how the annoying MVPuppets are on every friggin commercial break during every friggin game. I could see how it's hard to escape it.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:
sorry I cant blindly hate someone because of something somebody else did ten years ago.

Do you need a hug Sabixx?

BullsBuddy

Liked Posts:
sabixx wrote:

this board sits here and complains about espn showing Lebrons shot 6 or 7 times. YOU ARE CHOOSING TO WATCH ESPN. stop watching if it bothers you so much.

you watch espn, just so you can have something to complain about later. its just pathetic.

sorry, but i dont have a million sports channels on my TV. i got comcast sports,espn, espnnews, and nfl network. how else am i going to watch basketball highlights daily? the channel 7 news? no. lebron is one of the best players in the game. i respect his game, but everyone talks about how kobe needs to "catch up to lebron". kobe has 3 championships if im correct. its hard to get away from the MSM talking about lebron every move. it gets annoying.

sabixx

Liked Posts:
you bring up commercials when I tell you to turn off the tv?

can you even read?

"i respect his game, but everyone talks about how kobe needs to "catch up to lebron". kobe has 3 championships if im correct. its hard to get away from the MSM talking about lebron every move. it gets annoying."

nobody is saying kobe needs to catch up to Lebron.

the only way you saw Lebrons shot 6 or 7 times is if you watched sportcenter several times, turn off the tv, read a book, listen to a podcast, go for a jog. don't stare at the screen and complain about what you're seeing.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
sabixx wrote:
What is this supposed blind hate? I'm pretty sure that no one here thinks LeBron sucks or anything. What people are annoyed about is the LeBron's shot was being compared to Jordan's shot and how it is like revenge and it erases it and how amazing it was. Now, it was an amazing shot, no one can deny that, but the fact that it is being compared to Jordan's shot over Ehlo is stupid. They're not even related except that they involve the Cavs. The media makes it seem the LeBron's shot was the greatest ever, which it wasn't. I would put Fisher's shot with .4 seconds left above LeBron's in a heartbeat. We're not saying it wasn't a great shot, we're saying that it's overhyped. There is a difference.

sabixx

Liked Posts:
I cant be the only one who sees something wrong with sitting in front of a tv and then complaining about whats on the tv. turn. it. off.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
sabixx wrote:
What is this supposed blind hate? I'm pretty sure that no one here thinks LeBron sucks or anything. What people are annoyed about is the LeBron's shot was being compared to Jordan's shot and how it is like revenge and it erases it and how amazing it was. Now, it was an amazing shot, no one can deny that, but the fact that it is being compared to Jordan's shot over Ehlo is stupid. They're not even related except that they involve the Cavs. The media makes it seem the LeBron's shot was the greatest ever, which it wasn't. I would put Fisher's shot with .4 seconds left above LeBron's in a heartbeat. We're not saying it wasn't a great shot, we're saying that it's overhyped. There is a difference.

Thank you clone, even if it will probably fall on deaf ears. What cracks me up most about the comparison is the fact that THEY DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE SERIES! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Man, I started this thread to talk about Nelson in the Finals and all of the sudden I'm responsible for all the LeBron hate in the world.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So, uh, Nelson in the finals? IMO it won't happen. But hey, he might be well enough to provide a kick off the bench in place of Anthony Johnson.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
It's just mind games saying he's going to play. You don't bring a guy back who has been sitting out that long and expect him to just be able to pick up from where he left off.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
It's just mind games saying he's going to play. You don't bring a guy back who has been sitting out that long and expect him to just be able to pick up from where he left off.

Yea, Andrew Bynum is proof of that. I guessing he will be in foul trouble most of the series.

MADman24

Liked Posts:
Nelson should play if he's healthy but no one expects him to pick up where he left off as if he plays it will be limited action, nonetheless he could help them.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I don't get the "he could help them" attitude as though that's the only outcome. He could also be rusty, stink, and hurt them.

MADman24

Liked Posts:
Shakes wrote:
I don't get the "he could help them" attitude as though that's the only outcome. He could also be rusty, stink, and hurt them.
Can he really be that much worse than Anthony Johnson? Because if he comes back that's who's minutes he's likely to take.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Lebron's shot wasn't that great. I'd rank it about at the same level as Ben Gordon's game 4 shot against the Celtics. Both were series saving shots. Gordon's is probably a bit better, because if it wasn't for the refs not following the NBA, Gordon's shot legitimately could be viewed as a shot tht saved a series that was won, while Lebron's couldn't. Not to mention that Gordon grabbed his balls after hitting his shot....

The Allan Houston shot against Miami, Derek Fisher against the Spurs, Michael Jordan against the Cavs, Michael Jordan against the Jazz, John Paxson against the Suns, Steve Kerr against the Jazz, are all better shots.