Who thinks Nelson will play in Finals?

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
As for Nelson, he will play. He was on Yahoo Sports, on one of their shows, that noone watched except me, and he said as of then (around Game 2 of the Conference Finals I believe, that if the Magic advanced, he would play).

You have to think of his mindset. If the Magic lose, he will feel that he let down his teammates by not playing. If the Magic win, he will feel like he has a meaningless ring. He wants to be an active participant in getting that ring, so that it has meaning.

At the very least, he has to be better than Anthony Johnson. I'd assume he'd get a bench role, and Alston would keep his minutes.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Lebron's shot wasn't that great. I'd rank it about at the same level as Ben Gordon's game 4 shot against the Celtics. Both were series saving shots. Gordon's is probably a bit better, because if it wasn't for the refs not following the NBA, Gordon's shot legitimately could be viewed as a shot tht saved a series that was won, while Lebron's couldn't. Not to mention that Gordon grabbed his balls after hitting his shot....

The Allan Houston shot against Miami, Derek Fisher against the Spurs, Michael Jordan against the Cavs, Michael Jordan against the Jazz, John Paxson against the Suns, Steve Kerr against the Jazz, are all better shots.

If Cleveland fans see that as an erasure of the Jordan shot, that is their prerogative. That is not a big thing. Lebron's shot was damn near half court....on purpose. He is not overhyped, he is the best player in the game and at the current rate, he will battle with Jordan's legacy for greatest ever. I think we should all enjoy a player that is like none we have ever seen in the NBA. No need to hate for that. Gordon's shot was unbelievable also, can't knock that shot, it was clutch, neither one was series saving because Lebron and Gordon's teams lost. Jordan's shot was series saving...

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Just got a text message that says Nelson's playing tonight.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
If I am Anthony Johnson I am pissed as hell.