1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Blackhawks-v-Wild.jpg

XcelEnergyCenter.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Anyone worried about this series yet? I'm still not worried about this series yet.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Anyone worried about this series yet? I'm still not worried about this series yet.

I'm a Chicago fan....worrying and waiting for something to go wrong is in my DNA :lol:

That said, something just felt off all game and all day when thinking about the game. They'll get back on track.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
No reason to worry. If they lose game 4 the way they did game 3 then I'd worry..

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Not at all. The Wild are not going to win three out of the next four games.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I expect another 5 game series... They've almost always lost their first road game under Q. Id be worried for future matchups about that. Nothing a little mariokart can't fix

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm a Chicago fan....worrying and waiting for something to go wrong is in my DNA :lol:

That said, something just felt off all game and all day when thinking about the game. They'll get back on track.

Plus you're a Cub fan which means you were born "waiting for the other shoe to drop"

:cubspalm:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
According to the "homers" in the Cubs forum.....................I'm a Sox fan :andruw:

You know....at one point there were like 16 guys commenting in the Cub's IGT last night.....WHILE the Hawks game was on. Are you fucking kidding me?

For better of for worse, IDK.....but there were only 3 on the Sox side.

There were like over a hundred on the Bear's board, now I'm a HUGE Bear's fan but it's the fucking off season. LOL
But I guess those guys live only in a world where there's NFL football.

:obama:

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know....at one point there were like 16 guys commenting in the Cub's IGT last night.....WHILE the Hawks game was on. Are you fucking kidding me?

For better of for worse, IDK.....but there were only 3 on the Sox side.

There were like over a hundred on the Bear's board, now I'm a HUGE Bear's fan but it's the fucking off season. LOL
But I guess those guys live only in a world where there's NFL football.

:obama:

LOL, Bears forum is 24/7 active with countless threads..of the same shit.

Liked Posts:
As much as I love the Bears, they will never be a dominating force like the Hawks. With Stan Bowman making all of the Hawks' prospect decisions, this team will make playoffs for the next 20 years. And who the hell would rather watch baseball (regular season Cubs baseball) over playoff hockey? I dont understand how watching/playing hockey can be so generally unpopular as it is in Chicago. Im out here in Cali and hockey players are almost as common to see as soccer and baseball players. Maybe there will be a Toews effect like Gretzky in L.A.

Liked Posts:
After recollecting my thoughts for a minute, hockey is a great summer sport in SoCal. 110 degree weather one second, frigid cold ice the next while playing hockey overlooking Long Beach and the Pacific. You aren't ever going to drag me out of this situation dead or alive ;]

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
This will be an interesting game...the Wild have played the Hawks pretty well all series. Last night they finally decided to score some hits. I personally think that's the only way you can beat the Hawks in a series. But...I don't think the Wild have it in them to be that physical for the next 4 games

It's a toss up for me...since I root for both teams. I think the Hawks will win it in 6 though.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
As much as I love the Bears, they will never be a dominating force like the Hawks. With Stan Bowman making all of the Hawks' prospect decisions, this team will make playoffs for the next 20 years. And who the hell would rather watch baseball (regular season Cubs baseball) over playoff hockey? I dont understand how watching/playing hockey can be so generally unpopular as it is in Chicago. Im out here in Cali and hockey players are almost as common to see as soccer and baseball players. Maybe there will be a Toews effect like Gretzky in L.A.

Cause were all bandwagon fans

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm not worried at all. Think we still take this in 5, looking forward to seeing how we come out Friday night. The Wild fans will be pretty amped up, and we need to take that crowd out quick, and get back to playing our style of hockey.

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Wild played a pretty terrific snoozeapalooza in game three and gain an awesome defensive forward back in their lineup (if I remember correctly). It'll get tougher for the Hawks...and it'll give the depth a chance to shine...which it will.

Status
Not open for further replies.