OT: NBA 2k10 Cover

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Kobe Bryant has been chosen to be the cover athlete for NBA 2k10.

You will be able to vote for the cover from four choices. I know which one I'm voting for.

NBA2k10_cover4_560.jpg

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
It looks like Kobe's in the middle of a sex change operation in that picture. Nice yams Kobes!

MADman24

Liked Posts:
This is a pretty stupid idea, do they even have the right to place Kobe in a Knicks jersey on the cover or would it violate some NBA distribution rules and besides that there is simply no way they would actually put this on the cover. It's kind of like when Stephen Colbert throws his name into a contest for some object to be named, wins and then the people back out of it and give him some consolation prize.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
If you look quick it looks like Jared Jeffries.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
MADman24 wrote:
This is a pretty stupid idea, do they even have the right to place Kobe in a Knicks jersey on the cover or would it violate some NBA distribution rules and besides that there is simply no way they would actually put this on the cover. It's kind of like when Stephen Colbert throws his name into a contest for some object to be named, wins and then the people back out of it and give him some consolation prize.
It's just a joke, lol. They have one with Spike Lee on the cover too.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How about Amare in a Bulls jersey instead? Or how about Bosh in a Bulls jersey? Those would be much more preferable. Haha, nice editing though.

ryguy24

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
You can vote for it here.

http://www.2ksports.com/vote/

The Knicks one is only in second place right now.

Wow, sorry to whoever I replied to last. I can't believe the Knicks thing is actually serious, I thought it was just a joke. I'm going to vote for it anyways just to stir up a little controversey if it wins.

Seth

Liked Posts:
I think the Kobe bryant jersey flip is stupid and I hate it. It feels like a marketing decision. "Guys, Kobe getting older and we need to cement his legacy as one of the great competitors so lets refine his image in order to make appear more passionate and emphasize his killer instinct by instructing him to add this cliche gesture into his repertoire, one that's preferably performed after a dunk and accompanied by a primal scream." It feels like tough guy showboating which is ok for Ron Artest but for Kobe who grew up a diva, who has the kind of soft, elegant facial features of Spock it seems very out of place, if not completely artificial.

Not questioning his character or his passion, but the jersey flip has come out in full force the last few years and every time I see him do it I want to roll my eyes.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I cannot believe that we can vote for Kobe in a KNICKS jersey...I'm so voting for it.