Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
What are the Bear games you've been to?

Being in North Carolina I've only been able to see them place twice....once in 2005 and once in 2008. Glad that this year on October 9th I'll get to see them a 3rd time.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I'm giving away my age here, but I was at this game...couldn't get tics for the NFC title game though:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UioJBnyjUwc]YouTube - BAD DAY FOR PHIL SIMMS[/ame]

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never been to a game, no intentions to ever go to a game until the clowns running this show are gone and we have people who care about winning.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
2002 Patriots @ Bears

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Never been to a game, no intentions to ever go to a game until the clowns running this show are gone and we have people who care about winning.

Bears had the 5th highest payroll in the NFL last year, and that number has only increased. I'm not sure what you are referring to here, but I'm content at this point with Halas Hall.

j11430

Liked Posts:
the only game i've ever been to was the seattle playoff game in 06. they really don't get much better than that

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
the only game i've ever been to was the seattle playoff game in 06. they really don't get much better than that

You mean that game where the idiot Lovie Smith called a timeout with 2 seconds left in regulation, allowing Seattle to attempt a hail mary?

Crooked Vulture

Liked Posts:
Three stand out...two back at Wrigley in the late 60's. Saw the Bears play the Pack on a COLD day in hel...lo, like 1967. If we won we'd tie the Viqueens for 1st, and at the half we were down 28-3. Second half we came back and ended up losing 28-27. Jim Concannon led a comeback but Nitzke intercepted a pass at midfield to stop us. Also went to the game where the Lions were coming to town and their center Flanigan stated in the papers that Butkus wasn't any better than their MLB Mike Lucci. Their halfback Altie Taylor said Butkus wasn't that tough either. That game Butkus literally tore Flanigan apart and when Taylor was running around end at their 10 yd line, Butkus caught Taylor and ran him well out of bounds and threw him into the left field brick wall at Wrigley, just past the bullpen area. What a game. Also went to the Monday night game in the late 80's I think at soldiers against the high flying Eagles. We won that battle! Lately, I was going to Tampa to see the Bears play because i live in FL.

Bears12

Liked Posts:
i was at the bears-vs-packers game last season at soldier field, only one ive been to

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I live in northern Iowa, so I've seen them play a few times at the Rollerdome in Minnesota, and just once at Soldier Field. The game in Chicago was the one against the Chiefs where Hester returned a punt for a TD to break the game open - '07.

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I've had tickets the last 4 years but was never able to go to a game because of work. I had tickets for the Saints/Bears and Packers/Bears basically.

WFBST

Liked Posts:
I'm not going to lie. I expected to see you guys going to more games! I guess tickets are hard to come by. I have kept all my ticket stubs so I will sort through them soon and write a post on my blog and then let you guys know the final number. I'm definitely in the double digits... BEARDOWN!

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We should have a ticket exchange here, where members can sell unused tickets to other members here

Manticore

Liked Posts:
Living in Michigan it's been tough to catch any games,also with the economy in Michigan, I haven't been able to afford any games.

I hope to catch the Bears and Lions in Detroit this year,but it's just not the same outside of Soldier Field.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Early 90's I seen the Bears play the Lions, and Chargers. In 2001 I seen them play preseason against the Titans.

I was at opening game 2006 in Green Bay when we won 26-0, Preseason last year against the Giants, and against the Rams last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.