Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Internet crapped out for 8 hours...glad to see we played well today. Crawford was a hair off, but even so the defense saved at least 3 goals. Great all-around team win.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
A few more thoughts on the game:

Passing was sharp.

Oduya played real well today, along with the defense.

Diehardfan was right about Quick, I noticed Quick goes to his knees a lot.

Bollig was useful for a change.

I napped through the first 10 minutes of the third, but the Bickell/Toews line looks stronger than ever.

I don't know how the "sloppy" ice out west will play out, but that will almost certainly be a benefit to the Blackhawks going forward.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
What is the ETA?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

They've been saying he'll be back this series. I believe he skated over the weekend for the first time since the injury. The extra day of rest after Game 2 and again after Game 3 bodes well for his return. My guess would be Game 4, but that's entirely my own speculation.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like most of the time, the announcers were kissing the Kings ass saying they were outplaying the Hawks, and they were set up to win the game.

So to the fine announcers we had yesterday...

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like most of the time, the announcers were kissing the Kings ass saying they were outplaying the Hawks, and they were set up to win the game.

So to the fine announcers we had yesterday...

They were horrible. I'm still trying to figure out how that goal was disallowed.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That might be the craziest call by an official(s) I have ever seen in any sport. Sure there have been calls made that were just simply wrong as in the
ref or ump didn't see it right or blew it. That is human error. But......... how can something like this happen? Those officials must have been named
Moe, Curly, Larry, and Shemp. It was like the world stopped rotating on its axis for about ten minutes and stupidity took over.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That might be the craziest call by an official(s) I have ever seen in any sport. Sure there have been calls made that were just simply wrong as in the
ref or ump didn't see it right or blew it. That is human error. But......... how can something like this happen? Those officials must have been named
Moe, Curly, Larry, and Shemp. It was like the world stopped rotating on its axis for about ten minutes and stupidity took over.

Rule 567b: "Any goal can be disallowed by the refs in playoff hockey if said goal might indicate that the LA Kings do in fact NOT play great hockey and thus cause Dave Strader to go on a killing spree wearing his wife's face as a mask"

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rule 567b: "Any goal can be disallowed by the refs in playoff hockey if said goal might indicate that the LA Kings do in fact NOT play great hockey and thus cause Dave Strader to go on a killing spree wearing his wife's face as a mask"

2013-0122_Strader.jpg

Wait a second!! I'm not as bad as Albert and Engblom!!
Just ask my pal, Fisch. He'll tell ya!!
Go Kings!!