Game 3 Western Conference Finals Blackhawks at Kings (Series Tied 1-1) 7:00 PM CT NBC

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Blackhawks-Kings.png

_mg_5753.jpg

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
After that ass whipping...
Must win. But then again what game isn't a must win in the WCF.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I almost wonder if the Kings would've been better off winning that game in a closer fashion. The Blackhawks have been sleepwalking through a majority of these playoffs, and for the first time last night they were visibly pissed over a performance. There's a whole other level that the Hawks can go to if they want, and no team can hang with them when they do. The Kings may have won a battle but lost the war after poking the bear last night.

Liked Posts:
Hawks need to come out strong and at least get home ice back....taking both games however will make up for that clusterfuck of a game 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The Hawks seem to lose Game 3 in every series so I'm not optimistic about this one at all.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Only way I see the Hawks losing this series is if they continue to parade to the box. LA's power play is lights out and giving them too many opportunities is sure to result in Chicago's demise.

Hopefully Shaw keeps under control when he gets back and I hope to God it's at Bollig's expense. But the fact that Bollig got a shift immediately after his penalty in the third leads me to speculate otherwise.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we gotta win one of next two, Kings are a worthy opponent

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Somebody needs to tell these guys that it is okay to hit someone. The kings were aggressive the entire night and Quick kept
them in the game.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I agree with dmelt. I would be very happy if Q removed bollig when shaw comes back. But I doubt it will happen. He should really keep that shit head in the locker room watching the game on tv..

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I'm also hoping that shaw can come back and resume his role right in front of quick.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I almost wonder if the Kings would've been better off winning that game in a closer fashion. The Blackhawks have been sleepwalking through a majority of these playoffs, and for the first time last night they were visibly pissed over a performance. There's a whole other level that the Hawks can go to if they want, and no team can hang with them when they do. The Kings may have won a battle but lost the war after poking the bear last night.

First post that made me cheer up a little. "poking the bear" for the win

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
All in favor of Bollig fucking off for the remainder of the playoffs so Morin can play?

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
@NHLBlackhawks: Andrew Shaw ON the trip. Expected to PLAY, says Coach Q.

Not really sure how much it helps.. But atleast he's back. Hope he has an impact.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only way I see the Hawks losing this series is if they continue to parade to the box. LA's power play is lights out and giving them too many opportunities is sure to result in Chicago's demise.

Hopefully Shaw keeps under control when he gets back and I hope to God it's at Bollig's expense. But the fact that Bollig got a shift immediately after his penalty in the third leads me to speculate otherwise.

About time more people are seeing what Serious and I have been bitching about for weeks. Not singling you out DMelt as Bollig has been getting a free ride from most everyone. Everytime I see his useless ass on the ice, I fear for the Hawks. Unfortunately, Q is in love with his sorry ass.....but who knows, maybe its about the money.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As soon as Bollig took that dumb penalty I made the comment that he would eat some bench the rest of the game.... then I saw him on the ice like a minute or 2 after he got out of the box. Was disappointed Q did not sit his ass down and make an example out of that bullshit.

I think Bollig is useful depth for the regular season but I have come to agree he does not belong on the ice in the playoffs unless we get in to serious injury territory.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
This could be one of those games where the Hawks are on their heels for most of it but Crawford stands on his head and keeps them in it until one of the superstars takes it with a late goal. Crawford let down in game two but I'll wager he is focused in game three.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
29-19-81
10-26-88
20-65-23
52-16-28

Q is a fucking moron for dressing this useless piece of shit..

Last edited: