EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
$50 to enter? Any takers? We could run it thru ESPN.com

Spain/Nederlands/Germany one of these 3 wins it. none of the South American teams are very strong this time around. Brazil, being at home gives them a bit of fuel though. Trying to be unbiased, but the Americans as the dark horse :reptar:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
Spain/Nederlands/Germany one of these 3 wins it. none of the South American teams are very strong this time around. Brazil, being at home gives them a bit of fuel though. Trying to be unbiased, but the Americans as the dark horse :reptar:

Those 3 teams have a lot of world class talent and two of them should make it deep in the WC, but the fact that no European team has ever won a WC in South American soil is going to be tough. I disagree with you about none of the South American teams being very strong this time around. Brazil and Argentina are two of the favorites to win the WC while Chile, Uruguay and Colombia aren't as deep as Brazil and Argentina, they still have a lot of talented players and play great football.

EL ROCKSTEADY

CBMB Refugee
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Those 3 teams have a lot of world class talent and two of them should make it deep in the WC, but the fact that no European team has ever won a WC in South American soil is going to be tough. I disagree with you about none of the South American teams being very strong this time around. Brazil and Argentina are two of the favorites to win the WC while Chile, Uruguay and Colombia aren't as deep as Brazil and Argentina, they still have a lot of talented players and play great football.

im not arguing with you there. I am part Colombian so of course I rooting for them. Problem is Falcao likely wont be to form by the time the WC comes and also Suarez supposedly had a knee injury also with the WC in doubt. The Brazilians are young and seem to be getting better just as Neymar is himself, but dont think they stack up against the European elite as of yet.