1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
6:30 p.m. Saturday against the Columbus Crew at Columbus Crew Stadium.
My50

Oh, and another game stuck competing against a Blackhawks playoff game.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Will start watching the FIRE game to Blackhawks game starts (7:15) and watch the rest of it after the Blackhawks game.

GO FIRE

and

GO Blackhawks

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Will start watching the FIRE game to Blackhawks game starts (7:15) and watch the rest of it after the Blackhawks game.

GO FIRE

and

GO Blackhawks

Sounds like a good plan. I'm going to be at a Hawks watch party so I might not get the chance to catch the game at all, will have to see. I kinda doubt My50 has a mobile streaming app.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
Sounds like a good plan. I'm going to be at a Hawks watch party so I might not get the chance to catch the game at all, will have to see. I kinda doubt My50 has a mobile streaming app.

The sad thing is 5 or 6 years ago, I'd be going to Columbus (no matter how good the Hawks are) to watch the game. Hauptman has ruined the team and my excitement for the team. I'll always watch them and root for them, but I'll NEVER give Dollar Menu a cent of my money. The only way I'll come back is IF Dollar Menu starts CARING about the team or IF Dollar Menu sells the team

#HauptmanOut

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The sad thing is 5 or 6 years ago, I'd be going to Columbus (no matter how good the Hawks are) to watch the game. Hauptman has ruined the team and my excitement for the team. I'll always watch them and root for them, but I'll NEVER give Dollar Menu a cent of my money. The only way I'll come back is IF Dollar Menu starts CARING about the team or IF Dollar Menu sells the team

#HauptmanOut

Though of course, that is about the same time the Blackhawks emerged from their ownership problems. They were basically where the Fire are now, and are now arguably the biggest team in the city. So the Fire - now that they at least have some form of advertising campaign - could see a SKC-style vitalization, hopefully.

firefan2001

Liked Posts:
All I got to say about this game. Down 2-0 at halftime, what does Yallop do, he brings in the most defensive midfielder in MLS history. Why? Was he protecting a 2-0 Columbus lead.

If Joya wasn't cutting at least bring on Pineda, but what does Yallop do he brings on Pause. I'm so fvckin glad that I haven't bought season tickets (again), because this team isn't going anywhere this year. We will be lucky not to finish DEAD last in the division (league), Montreal is a total mess, but at least the owner isn't going to stand for it and do whatever it takes to change that (bring in players and new coach).

Unlike our non caring owner. All he cares about is looking cool, we aren't going to look cool if we are DEAD last in the division (league).

Next five games: vs. Los Angeles, @ Colorado, vs. Seattle, vs. Toronto and @ Kansas City, we will be lucky to get a single point in those games.

#HauptmanOut