1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;KXbXf_v_TYc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXbXf_v_TYc[/video]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
fisch.... if you met a hot bish at school and her last name turned out to be Kompon, wut would you do?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fisch legit wanted him fired last year, and he was more than happy to eat shit when he was wrong.

Dewey just hates Bowman because of 2011 or 2012, not sure what more he could have done then though. He's just naturally negative. This season has been a huge success, the fourth in six years in fact. We have not had one season that I would deem a failure (a failure to reach the ultimate goal, sure, but it isn't going to happen every year and we continue to position ourselves well) in that time-span except for maybe 2011.

Fact: The Blackhawks won Stanley Cups in 2010 and 2013 after having gone 49 years without one (thanks in large part to Bowman and Q, though I know nobody here will give Bowman any credit for 2010, but 2013 was on him). This is the best stretch we've ever had (not counting the late 60's/early 70's that did not result in a Cup but we made appearances after dominating the expansion division) and have already made it further than 26 teams this year.

Nobody deserves to get fired.

The core of this team is NOT stan the mans. He inherited Tallons team. So before we start fapping to bowman lets not forget that.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, Stan is the same guy that continuously fails to address the gaping hole at #2 center.

I don't give a shit what it takes, but go get Ryan Kesler to put an end to this BS.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Well, Stan is the same guy that continuously fails to address the gaping hole at #2 center.

I don't give a shit what it takes, but go get Ryan Kesler to put an end to this BS.

So get him and then create more holes when we inevitably need to clear cap space for him... oh, and we have two somewhat big players that we need more cap space to keep around, but let's forget about that.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
The core of this team is NOT stan the mans. He inherited Tallons team. So before we start fapping to bowman lets not forget that.

And the supporting cast? Face it, what he brought in in the past few years is the difference between the 8th seed Hawks and the Champion Hawks.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

Acquiring Kesler is a one-way ticket to salary cap hell and a depleted farm system. This is not how the Hawks have reached their current point. No reason to reverse course now.

Give Teuvo the chance to grab the 2C spot. If that doesn't work in a year or two, then you can talk about going after Kesler.

And don't forget that Kesler has a lengthy injury history. He's no sure thing.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

And if Dale Tallon had any idea of how to manage a salary cap he may still have a job. You keep beating the drum for Tallon but he earned his pink slip with his financial missteps.

Bowman delivered a Cup and has the team in position for several more. The only mistake he's made, IMO, was the re-signing of Bollig. That's it. Pretty damn good record.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
our PP is fine if the other team is asleep or infected with a zombie virus

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think that this should be the last year for Crawford. They need to send a message also next year by shaking the line-up up a bit. Not sure
what they do but they need to be able to respond better to a physical team. What Sutter and the Kings did was to get the Hawks to play their game.
They pretty much broke every rush at the blue line and forced the Hawks to dump it in where they lost most of the battles in the corners and
behind the net.

The Hawks also need to figure out how to play with a lead by putting a premium on defensive hockey which they haven't done worth a crap in
the entire play-offs. They just are not as good as last year's team.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave Stan his props last year but not this time around.

His moves in the offseason/during the regular season were beyond idiotic.

Bringing back Handshit & then Rozy on a 2 yr deal. (1 should've been it)

They both belong in a retirement home together.

Pissing away picks on PMB/Regin & Rundblad was completely mind boggling.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think that this should be the last year for Crawford. They need to send a message also next year by shaking the line-up up a bit. Not sure
what they do but they need to be able to respond better to a physical team. What Sutter and the Kings did was to get the Hawks to play their game.
They pretty much broke every rush at the blue line and forced the Hawks to dump it in where they lost most of the battles in the corners and
behind the net.

The Hawks also need to figure out how to play with a lead by putting a premium on defensive hockey which they haven't done worth a crap in

They're stuck with Crawford. The guy is going to be making 6 mil next season & beyond.

Sorry, that's just another shitty contract just like Bickell's.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This season, I'll say it, this season is over. This team is done, FINISHED. And if I'm wrong (which I won't be) then go ahead and throw it in my face.

:pray:

Sent from my phone...in my pocket...with my mind.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
behind the net.

A message that making it all the way to the Conference Finals is a bad thing? Not going to win the Cup every year guys.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
They're stuck with Crawford. The guy is going to be making 6 mil next season & beyond.

Sorry, that's just another shitty contract just like Bickell's.

Crying-Baby-001.jpg

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This thread just might have the biggest collection of dumbass posts in the history of this site. I just love the posts coming from people who are absolutely clueless on not only NHL hockey but just the game of hockey period. Dumping players with multi-year contracts to send a message? Earth to bonehead....its not the NFL its the NHL...you can't just dump players willy nilly without paying a price and in this league it's a deep price.

As much as I'd love to see Kesler playing along side Kane....realistically, its not gonna happen. Kesler is a premium player with a premium cap hit and Bowman has to walk that tightrope yearly because of the talent they've put together. The Hawks have drafted well....we have to hope these players develop into good NHL players and there's no reason to believe they can't. Has Bowman been perfect....far from it but he's been better than most GM's in this league. Ray Shero who everyone here was cream jeans over is now out of work...why? Because he tried to win....now. Armstrong in St. Louis has got to be on shaky footing, why? He shipped picks and talent for an aging goalie, trying to win now. The Hawks management has stayed solid with the idea of being a winning franchise for a long time....will they win every year? Nope, not too many teams do but they have built a solid foundation and shouldl be contenders for a long time.

I know a lot of you are kids and young adults and probably quite a few are new to hockey as the buzz the Hawks have brought about also caught your interest as well. Unfortunately for me, I am not. I've been a fan where they announced the attendance as 11,000 but there wasn't anymore than 3,000 people in the UC or the Stadium for that matter. I was going to games when you could walk up to the ticket window and buy a great seat 10 minutes before faceoff. It was bad, bad hockey from a bad, bad organization. What you are seeing this playoff season is a good team that's just not playing like they should. I played this game for 20 years and I can tell you that this kind of shit happens and it's not from lack of effort...it just happens. This game, maybe more than any other is a game of inches where an inch changes a redirected shot from a goal to missing a net or a great pass to one that gets knocked away....in other words, there is a lot of luck involved and the Hawks were due for some bad breaks.

So I'm not gonna panic and say cut this guy or trade for that guy....I'm gonna trust that this organization knows what its doing and will retool a bit for next season and the team gets it rolling again. I've seen a lot of bad hockey teams and organizations over the years and I'd really rather not go back to that.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread just might have the biggest collection of dumbass posts in the history of this site. I just love the posts coming from people who are absolutely clueless on not only NHL hockey but just the game of hockey period. Dumping players with multi-year contracts to send a message? Earth to bonehead....its not the NFL its the NHL...you can't just dump players willy nilly without paying a price and in this league it's a deep price.

As much as I'd love to see Kesler playing along side Kane....realistically, its not gonna happen. Kesler is a premium player with a premium cap hit and Bowman has to walk that tightrope yearly because of the talent they've put together. The Hawks have drafted well....we have to hope these players develop into good NHL players and there's no reason to believe they can't. Has Bowman been perfect....far from it but he's been better than most GM's in this league. Ray Shero who everyone here was cream jeans over is now out of work...why? Because he tried to win....now. Armstrong in St. Louis has got to be on shaky footing, why? He shipped picks and talent for an aging goalie, trying to win now. The Hawks management has stayed solid with the idea of being a winning franchise for a long time....will they win every year? Nope, not too many teams do but they have built a solid foundation and shouldl be contenders for a long time.

I know a lot of you are kids and young adults and probably quite a few are new to hockey as the buzz the Hawks have brought about also caught your interest as well. Unfortunately for me, I am not. I've been a fan where they announced the attendance as 11,000 but there wasn't anymore than 3,000 people in the UC or the Stadium for that matter. I was going to games when you could walk up to the ticket window and buy a great seat 10 minutes before faceoff. It was bad, bad hockey from a bad, bad organization. What you are seeing this playoff season is a good team that's just not playing like they should. I played this game for 20 years and I can tell you that this kind of shit happens and it's not from lack of effort...it just happens. This game, maybe more than any other is a game of inches where an inch changes a redirected shot from a goal to missing a net or great pass to one that gets knocked away....in other words, there is a lot of luck involved and the Hawks were due for some bad breaks.

So I'm not gonna panic and say cut this guy or trade for that guy....I'm gonna trust that this organization knows what its doing and will retool a bit for next season and the team gets it rolling again. I've seen a lot of bad hockey teams and organizations over the years and I'd really rather not go back to that.

my post is an old joke :shrug:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I know a lot of you are kids and young adults and probably quite a few are new to hockey as the buzz the Hawks have brought about also caught your interest as well. Unfortunately for me, I am not. I've been a fan where they announced the attendance as 11,000 but there wasn't anymore than 3,000 people in the UC or the Stadium for that matter. I was going to games when you could walk up to the ticket window and buy a great seat 10 minutes before faceoff. It was bad, bad hockey from a bad, bad organization. What you are seeing this playoff season is a good team that's just not playing like they should. I played this game for 20 years and I can tell you that this kind of shit happens and it's not from lack of effort...it just happens. This game, maybe more than any other is a game of inches where an inch changes a redirected shot from a goal to missing a net or great pass to one that gets knocked away....in other words, there is a lot of luck involved and the Hawks were due for some bad breaks.

:clap:

To be fair any thread I post multiple times is a collection of dumbass posts :hawkstroll:

You having another beer with Kate tonight?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
:clap:

To be fair any thread I post multiple times is a collection of dumbass posts :hawkstroll:

You having another beer with Kate tonight?

Actually wasn't referring to you or X......I should have included the beach boy King fans from LA though.

No, I'm not with Kate tonight....I'm actually teaching Scarlet Johansson how to play ping pong.

341e4-pingpong.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.