Game 5 Kings at Blackhawks (Kings lead 3-1) 5/28 7 PM CT NBCSN

Do the Blackhawks go golfing after Wednesday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Blackhawks-Kings.png

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The gameplan is quite simple, to me: stay out of the fucking penalty box.

I thought the Hawks played pretty well at even strength in the last two games. But putting the Kings on the power play is playing with the hottest of fires right now. Avoid that, and then we'll see about Game 6.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
The gameplan is quite simple, to me: stay out of the fucking penalty box.

I thought the Hawks played pretty well at even strength in the last two games. But putting the Kings on the power play is playing with the hottest of fires right now. Avoid that, and then we'll see about Game 6.

That requires Andrew Shaw to not play.

Liked Posts:
Wow, Andrew Shaw is a great hockey player and you want to rid our team of him? He was a major reason we won a Stanley. DO not get greedy

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
IF the hawks win this game all of the pressure is on LA. LA knows what coming from behind means, dont think for a second it doesnt cross their mind when playing the defending cup champs.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Between a long playoff run last year, a short offseason, and the olympics, it looks like this team has just played too much hockey over the past year. You could see it a bit against St. Louis and it really showed against Minnesota, but superior talent and timely goaltending were able to save those series. The Kings are a cut above those teams though, and they're just proving to be too much for tired legs and bodies. It's the only logical reason behind the entire Blackhawks roster being sloooowwww, out-staked, and out-worked. They're not sleepwalking, they're just on 'E'. I hope they eke out a win tomorrow, but it's still curtains in Game 6 back in LA.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't know if people forgot, but the Kings have lost 3 games in a row in each of the first two series.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Ladies and gentlemen, I present the dumbest thing you'll hear from the media today, courtesy of Toronto jackass Steve Simmons:

The depth player Chicago is missing the most: David Bolland.

- @stevesimmons

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I hope you all understand.... what happened last night, is what happens when you take Brandon Bollig off the ice for a game.... :troll:

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still perplexed as to why Teuvo wasn't considered for the playoff roster. I know the Blackhawks are up against the cap, but I really feel/felt that he could have made a difference in this series, especially with Shaw's injury.

Adam Jahns is right, along with you DMelt.

Adam Jahns @adamjahns · 13h Say what you want about Bolland’s struggles last postseason but I think the Hawks miss the Rat this series. Kings deep down the middle.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If it was the Dave Bolland that was awesome in the '09-'11 playoffs (and Selke-talk worthy during one of those regular seasons), I'd be all for his return. But that player, sadly, appears to be lost to a multitude of injuries.

The Hawks just don't have a center with enough defensive game (and the ability to skate, which leaves out Zus) right now.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I am going to address the speed skating Elephant in the room.... we need Viktor Stalberg back.... :troll:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
TT would have been nice. but....some of our studs just aren't playing well.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I think they win game 5. Game 6 I don't feel great about. This team was outplayed for most of the series against Minnesota but still found a way to win. Now against a better team in the kings they're being dominated.

AuCN

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not ready to shave the playoff beard yet. So....they will win tomorrow....and the series.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Btw I am going to Game 5 with my Dad.... heading right to the game after I leave work downtown.

Really hoping I get to see them fight to survive and not end the game shaking hands like dopes.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Btw I am going to Game 5 with my Dad.... heading right to the game after I leave work downtown.

Really hoping I get to see them fight to survive and not end the game shaking hands like dopes.

Have a fun time bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.