Game 5 Kings at Blackhawks (Kings lead 3-1) 5/28 7 PM CT NBCSN

Do the Blackhawks go golfing after Wednesday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Liked Posts:
It would be really helpful if the Toffoli-Carter-Pearson line would cool off. Imagine how much different the series is if you take away their scoring...or even half it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It would be really helpful if the Toffoli-Carter-Pearson line would cool off. Imagine how much different the series is if you take away their scoring...or even half it.

I get nauseous every time that line steps on the ice. Similar to what happened whenever Tarasenko got the puck in Round 1 or Haula in Round 2.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I get nauseous every time that line steps on the ice. Similar to what happened whenever Tarasenko got the puck in Round 1 or Haula in Round 2.

What was Hjalmarsson thinking with that dumb and completely unnecessary stick grab in the 1st?.

After all that has transpired in this series, one would think he would have learned by now.

And Crawford still concerns me, even with traffic still seems like LA scores 1 they should not every single game.

LA is tough/well-coached, but appears Hawks figured out a few things last night. Nonetheless, still feel they will need a bit of luck in the form of puck bounces to eek one out in LA.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
best 0-0 shootout period with talent of this caliber I ever saw!! Crawford and Quick both earned a second OT right there!! Amazing offensive players Kane and Carter going at it!! Toews is in there, Bickell is whacking an uncordinated stick here and there and Saad and Korprick and fucking all those guys man....first 0-0 period in the game!!

surprised Q said the same after the game.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Felt like I needed heart medication during the game last night. I would like to see the next game be more decisive, in our favor of course.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah I don't expect a decisive win, just would love to see it. It would really affect the Kings' spirit going into game 7 imo.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's way happier than Pharrell Williams "Happy", he's this happy.....

[video=youtube;yhKGTRtgstk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhKGTRtgstk[/video]

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Yeah I don't expect a decisive win, just would love to see it. It would really affect the Kings' spirit going into game 7 imo.

If there's gonna be a decisive victory, it would've been Game 5, IMO.

They had a pretty decisive 4-1 victory against Detroit in Game 5 last year that started the turnaround.

I know that series didn't end with a Hawks win, but they did blow away Vancouver in Game 4 when they trailed that series 3-0 a few years back, en route to forcing a Game 7.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sup guys.... yep I was there, and I was loud, and I was hammered drunk.

Good thing I got today off....

Who woulda thought Handzus with a backhander over Quick's glove is what would do it.... just when you think that fucking geezer is spent he pulls some shit like that to remind you he can still play a little offense.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For the last three periods of that game, it was as exited as I have ever been in a game that I watched. It was riveting. It must have been amazing
being in the stadium watching it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
For the last three periods of that game, it was as exited as I have ever been in a game that I watched. It was riveting. It must have been amazing
being in the stadium watching it.

It was intense.... all of OT, every time the Hawks broke out of their own zone the crowd would get loud, you could feel the energy.... it was pretty cool being there for it.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Was it all over when the Kings bombed Crawfuck with three goals? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.