Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hey Fisch.....

Sounds like your typical beach boy to me...you think?

My name is not Clark Wong
joe_m_320x333.jpg

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Next time drag the fucker into the bench and stomp his punk ass. That last part about a one game suspension was a bit disturbing to be sure.

Liked Posts:
Thank You Charles Wong for giving this Hawks team extra motivation to mud stomp your Kings in 6 and 7. My residency is 60 miles from Los Angeles but the guy doesn't have a facebook, which would have been great to expose to everyone. Im sure Wong is a bandwagon hockey fan and all of this shit going is putting fire inder Crawford's ass to shut out the Kings in LA. By Sunday night we will be Conference Champs and everyone will be blaming Wong for igniting the Hawks. *Dreams*

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Thank You Charles Wong for giving this Hawks team extra motivation to mud stomp your Kings in 6 and 7. My residency is 60 miles from Los Angeles but the guy doesn't have a facebook, which would have been great to expose to everyone. Im sure Wong is a bandwagon hockey fan and all of this shit going is putting fire inder Crawford's ass to shut out the Kings in LA. By Sunday night we will be Conference Champs and everyone will be blaming Wong for igniting the Hawks. *Dreams*
If Charles Wong was needed to light a fire under Crawfords ass then we're in trouble.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this new water squirting thing is a disaster in the making. Player squirts Suppan....he can't see. Crawford squirts fan....potentially with some amonia or lemon juice in the water, or he goes home and claims so.

Its not long before players start squirting each other with lemon juice or an angry L.A. fan takes it too far and squirts Crawford back with acid. I just don't like where this childish behavior will end up.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
this new water squirting thing is a disaster in the making. Player squirts Suppan....he can't see. Crawford squirts fan....potentially with some amonia or lemon juice in the water, or he goes home and claims so.

Its not long before players start squirting each other with lemon juice or an angry L.A. fan takes it too far and squirts Crawford back with acid. I just don't like where this childish behavior will end up.

:oprah:

This is a non-issue.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I read the complaint filed. It was by Charles and his brother Jung. This all goes to prove my theory that TWO WONG's do not make a
RIGHT!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I read the complaint filed. It was by Charles and his brother Jung. This all goes to prove my theory that TWO WONG's do not make a
RIGHT!

:bowrofl:

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck him for whining about a player reacting to his bullshit. That little twatwaffle got what he deserved

TL1961

Liked Posts:

Do you really believe Crawford had ammonia in his water bottle?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How big a pussy must one be to file charges for having water sprayed on you?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you really believe Crawford had ammonia in his water bottle?

I don't know.....maybe something more prankster ish....but I am wondering whats in any of the bottles players are squirting each other with, looking for any advantage and then saying "wahaah you cry about a little water"

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I don't know.....maybe something more prankster ish....but I am wondering whats in any of the bottles players are squirting each other with, looking for any advantage and then saying "wahaah you cry about a little water"

I hear too much pot makes you paranoid.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Less drugs Rasko.... less..... not none, I am not a sadist..... but less.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the spirit of today's long line of conspiracy theories, I propose this.....

Clark Wong is a paid employee of the Los Angeles Kings and his mission was to distract Cory Crawford enough to force retaliation and a possible suspension.

Pardon me while I do this to myself....
:obama: