Clash of Clans

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Internet-based game w/ an independent server from SuperCell...

anyone play it?

It's not terribly new, but I'm new to it. It's addicting. They've got free apps for phones/tablets, too.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been playing for awhile haha I love it

haha, I'm only about 5 days in...Level 12 w/ level 5 town hall...spent all my greenies on an extra week of shield...trying like crazy to get everything upgraded before that shield runs out. Hope to rebuild the clan tower later today.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha, I'm only about 5 days in...Level 12 w/ level 5 town hall...spent all my greenies on an extra week of shield...trying like crazy to get everything upgraded before that shield runs out. Hope to rebuild the clan tower later today.

Haha dont rush the town hall man, the higher your town hall is, the lower the percentage of loot you can take when you attack someone with a lower town hall than you. I made that mistake, now im maxing out my defenses before upgrading. Im town hall 8 level 71. Also, save the gems("greenies") to get more builders, its a big help. When you rebuild the clan tower let me know and ill join you :hi5:

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Haha dont rush the town hall man, the higher your town hall is, the lower the percentage of loot you can take when you attack someone with a lower town hall than you. I made that mistake, now im maxing out my defenses before upgrading. Im town hall 8 level 71. Also, save the gems("greenies") to get more builders, its a big help. When you rebuild the clan tower let me know and ill join you :hi5:

my clan tower is rebuilt. :hi5:

And thx for the tip...I'mma hold off on updating town hall for a bit...update my defenses and what not.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
my clan tower is rebuilt. :hi5:

And thx for the tip...I'mma hold off on updating town hall for a bit...update my defenses and what not.

Nice! Are you in a clan right now?

Good plan :D

winterwarz

I work for the company that handles the billing for this game and all other games like it. I can't believe people spend actual money on this stuff.

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
I work for the company that handles the billing for this game and all other games like it. I can't believe people spend actual money on this stuff.

Yeah I can't either, I don't spend money on it but I know people who have made in app purchases for it :pity:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I play it :smug:

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's your clan :shifty:

VikingsEmpire . I'm lvl 75, lvl 10 Town Hall. Have the barbarian king, working on getting the archer queen, XBows and Inferno Towers now.

My SN is callmeragu

inactiveuser1

The Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
VikingsEmpire . I'm lvl 75, lvl 10 Town Hall. Have the barbarian king, working on getting the archer queen, XBows and Inferno Towers now.

My SN is callmeragu

Is your clan accepting new members :shifty:

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
I play it too. I suck at it, but I still play.