Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
ee26a2190eb1b6faa90d23635c1815eb7ddc7c64e99b86f21216f16bc1a4695d.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well BearsBud you win, I Ares.... Hawk homer of legendary renown talked out of my ass when I said the Hawks would repeat and win the Stanley Cup for the 2nd year in a row. How wrong I was, they were clearly not even fucking close.

Now you can continue to plague this forum with your ignorance, enjoy.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
We will be right back in it next year as long as we get rid of the shit players on our roster.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
They'll be back with a vengeance next season, congrats to LA for winning 3 straight game 7s...but I'm going for NYC, cause they are the underdog...and the wife is from NYC, and pussy is important to me..it's been a blast hanging with you guys, footbaw is comin up!! We got a footbaaaw team too...(I really want to beat someones ass tho)..ugh...

TL1961

Liked Posts:
2-goal lead in Period 1.

Twice a 1-goal lead after that.

ten minutes left to protect it.

We fail to win a game scoring 4 at home.

That sucks.

But what a great team and what a great effort. I truly thought when we won Game 6 we were going to win the cup.

Quick was nowhere close to as good as the announcers would have you believe. (The Hawks scored a shit ton on him), but Crawford just can't shut a team down. They scored 3 or more 6 times. Crow didn't have one really good game.

Damn!

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Like everyone has stated you can't give up a lead three times in a game. They should have never tied it in the third if we played the right way.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Ill root for NY just because they have a harder path to the cup.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well BearsBud you win, I Ares.... Hawk homer of legendary renown talked out of my ass when I said the Hawks would repeat and win the Stanley Cup for the 2nd year in a row. How wrong I was, they were clearly not even fucking close.

Now you can continue to plague this forum with your ignorance, enjoy.

Hey Ares....he's welcome to it. Ain't no one gonna be there to read his shit anyway....season is ova.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was an extremely excited year, even with that underwhelming outcome. Always proud to be a Hawks fan. Definitely glad I started posting more in the Hawks forum this season -- definitely beats the onslaught of verbal diarrhea in the Cubs forum. Hopefully we'll make some roster adjustments to fix a few glaring holes and get a lil' more Teuvo next time around.

And remember -- we're still the #Champs until somebody wins four more.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One thing we all should do is bombard NBC with hate mail regarding the announcers we were forced to listen to...at least you guys were. I went soundless for 3 games. It's completely unacceptable.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It was a great season and a great postseson.

This team doesn't quit - they played a championship caliber team, and went to OT in Game 7. Repeating is damn tough. I love this team, and always will I am not pissed at them. Just depressed that a) they lost, and b) I can't watch them any more this year.

The thing that upsets me most is that had the Hawks won, it would be back to back and three out of 5. Instead LA will have 2 out of 3 and a WCF in between. THEY will be the closer thing to a dynasty. Damn!

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Fuck LA idc what sport it is. I'll cheer for the Original Six team

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
I'm glad we didn't lose in the finals. I might have died if that happened

TL1961

Liked Posts:
One thing we all should do is bombard NBC with hate mail regarding the announcers we were forced to listen to...at least you guys were. I went soundless for 3 games. It's completely unacceptable.

I don't like when fans complain about announcers being one-sided, because they do complain about that every series in every sport. Often both sides complaining at the same time.

But this was unreal. It isn't like they praised the crap out of LA in games 2, 3 and 4. I am talking about Games 5 and 6 which we won! And Game 7, we were lucky, their penalties were ticky tack, etc. I hate to join in on the complaints about announcers, but I truly think this series was unbelievably one sided.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It was a great season and a great postseson.

This team doesn't quit - they played a championship caliber team, and went to OT in Game 7. Repeating is damn tough. I love this team, and always will I am not pissed at them. Just depressed that a) they lost, and b) I can't watch them any more this year.

The thing that upsets me most is that had the Hawks won, it would be back to back and three out of 5. Instead LA will have 2 out of 3 and a WCF in between. THEY will be the closer thing to a dynasty. Damn!

That's why I'm pulling for the Rangers....besides, a city like LA doesn't deserve anymore Cups.

Status
Not open for further replies.