• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hossa has contributed positive things. He is unreal at not getting knocked off the puck. But for the love of all that is holy, somebody tell him to stop shooting low on Quick!!

I think both he and Sharp are trying to be too fine with their shots. There have been quite a few times in these play-offs where they are just wide
of the net. Put it on goal guys. Good things can happen:)

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
@Buccigross The Blackhawks are attempting to become the first team in NHL history to come back from 3-1 down to win a series in consecutive postseasons

Chicago: 13-0 in Games 5-7 dating back to the start of 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs..Kings 6-0 when facing elimination this postseason

Tomorrow can't come fast enough

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I feel pretty good about this game. If the kings had the skill to forcefully end the series last night they would have. Our team has the skill players to get it done. Keep their Kopitar and 70s line in check and we are in great shape.

I love Kopitar's game. One of the highlights of these play-offs is watching Kopitar and Toews against each other. I'd give a small edge to Kopitar
as a puck handler but a slight edge to Toews in puck possession. They are both great players. Both are great to watch.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am going to be ingesting 75 mg of activated cannabinoids(thc and cbd) for this game. What movie should I watch after cuz this will last 6-10 hours if I live. Its indica dominant intentionally because those really get me good. I have found 33-50 of Indica can put me into a deep body fear or extreme paranoia, and is more effective than 75 mg of Sativa. But this will be the most Indica dominant I have tried to tackle.

Maybe I should just take 50 but what fun is that? I want to be fucking on another plane of existence if Kane or Toews or Crawford come through, and if we fail I can easily distract myself after and deal with it Monday.

I haven't been smoking so I should be primed for a peak experience. If you smoke alot your system required up to 10x more for same effect. Actually...I have found it doesn't matter how much you smoke if you smoke every day, you can't attain the peak experiences like if you clear the system first. I resisted for game 6 so I could really be ready for this.

This team is something else...they don't know how to die. I'm hoping I don't either.

Its interesting to me that they never faced elimination in 2010.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
HHM.......... Sometimes you have to give the other team credit for fucking up your plans. The Kings are a very good team. In the games they won,
both they and the Hawks played the Kings game. In the last two games, the Kings played the Hawks game. I'm not sure how that all
happened but it did, I think. It'll be a very exciting game, I think:)

Liked Posts:
Hossa has contributed positive things. He is unreal at not getting knocked off the puck. But for the love of all that is holy, somebody tell him to stop shooting low on Quick!!

I like Hossa and I didn't mean to imply he does nothing. You've done a good job pointing out how he has value. The only thing is, it hasn't really translated into goals. But I agree with what you say except goals are paramount.

Btw, Saad is really starting to resemble Hossa a lot. It's just that at this point, with Saads trajectory going up and a Hossa further along on his career arc, Saad is like a super sized Hossa. His compete level is through the roof right now. I know he's been a good player for a while but he looks like two steps above now.

It just goes to show what a wealth of riches the Blackhawks have going right now. As an Avs fan, I'm truly envious.

Liked Posts:
HHM.......... Sometimes you have to give the other team credit for fucking up your plans. The Kings are a very good team. In the games they won,
both they and the Hawks played the Kings game. In the last two games, the Kings played the Hawks game. I'm not sure how that all
happened but it did, I think. It'll be a very exciting game, I think:)

The Blackhawks are like a train that arrives just in time and it often has something to do with Quennevilles line tinkering. In this case, he finally struck gold with Saad/Shaw/Kane.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
[video=youtube;_HDMCCLlGl4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HDMCCLlGl4&feature=kp[/video]

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kick Ass in front of the net and keep passing stick to stick.....No Problems

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks are like a train that arrives just in time and it often has something to do with Quennevilles line tinkering. In this case, he finally struck gold with Saad/Shaw/Kane.

Not a coincidence, no matter who the opponent Hawks coaching staff always are dialed-in by game 6.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Feeling good about tonight, would love to see domination from the start but maintains a one goal lead would be nice, cut down on the piss poor clearing attempts and stop letting kings players camp in front of Crawford would be a good place to start

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To the two goobers that voted for the Kings

keep-calm-and-eat-a-bag-of-dicks-3.png

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am going to be ingesting 75 mg of activated cannabinoids(thc and cbd) for this game. What movie should I watch after cuz this will last 6-10 hours if I live. Its indica dominant intentionally because those really get me good. I have found 33-50 of Indica can put me into a deep body fear or extreme paranoia, and is more effective than 75 mg of Sativa. But this will be the most Indica dominant I have tried to tackle.

Maybe I should just take 50 but what fun is that? I want to be fucking on another plane of existence if Kane or Toews or Crawford come through, and if we fail I can easily distract myself after and deal with it Monday.

I haven't been smoking so I should be primed for a peak experience. If you smoke alot your system required up to 10x more for same effect. Actually...I have found it doesn't matter how much you smoke if you smoke every day, you can't attain the peak experiences like if you clear the system first. I resisted for game 6 so I could really be ready for this.

This team is something else...they don't know how to die. I'm hoping I don't either.

Its interesting to me that they never faced elimination in 2010.

Why don't you just book a room at the local ER....that way you can watch the game and ingest anything you want.

:farley:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Versteeg and bollig back in for tonight.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone else who decides to vote for the Kings in the poll can expect to enjoy a nice permaban.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars