"Making a argument for your client"

Rose1

Liked Posts:
Mullens is the obvious pick. Terrence Williams is not because we have perimeter scoring. Have you seen Salmons, Gordon, and not to mention but Deng is coming back 100%. Alright, uh... oh yea, Hansbrough is not the pick because he offers no specific need. We know he's a worker on the inside but as history tells, that bullish stuff don't work on the NBA level. You can ask Laundry, Baby Davis, Craig Smith, and Kris Humphries if it work. All those guys are limited but decently productive when healthy. Another possible selection is James Johnson. I love the way he talks, it just cracks me up. I wish my voice sounded that funny. James Johnson is the only one I would prefer get picked by the Bulls if it isn't Mullens. His inside-out game reminds me of Jamison. His body type can get linked to Caron Butler or Ryan Gomes. He probably will leak out from the underground and manage to have a great career like Manu managed to do. At last, we have a guy named Earl Clark. This really don't need a explanation but what the heck. GarPax won't draft him because he doesn't seem like their type prospect. He's the reincarnation of Tyrus Thomas but more skilled. He doesn't bang in the post or hold position as where can score on the block. It just won't happen from all accounts. I could be wrong, very wrong. Now my case for Mullens is simple. If Brad Miller can here and gave this talented team a boost, just imagine what Mullens will do eventually. The worst case, he can turn out to be the Rasho of Pacers or Spurs. He can runs the floor great for his size and looks light on his feet. He also possess a great back-to-basket hesitation. That allows him to get most of his points last year. His turn-around jumper looks polished. The dude skills look NBA ready but his body isn't to no ones' surprise. He must get strong and he put emphasis on the highly acclaimed interview from DraftExpress. You have to take a gamble with the 16th pick, why not, Marreese Speights was selected there with many other successes. This dude is catching a lot of spit balls like Brook Lopez did last year. I wouldn't pass up on a dude that had one of the toughest upbringings. His finesse style should take advantage of those open shots that Ty.Thomas mismanages to. You don't pass on a Center that talented, especially when you have one of the pure Point Guards in the league. I see Rose accepting this as the challenge of his sophomore year, making Mullens shine.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Re:

Rose1 wrote:
Mullens is the obvious pick. Terrence Williams is not because we have perimeter scoring. Have you seen Salmons, Gordon, and not to mention but Deng is coming back 100%. Alright, uh... oh yea, Hansbrough is not the pick because he offers no specific need. We know he's a worker on the inside but as history tells, that bullish stuff don't work on the NBA level. You can ask Laundry, Baby Davis, Craig Smith, and Kris Humphries if it work. All those guys are limited but decently productive when healthy. Another possible selection is James Johnson. I love the way he talks, it just cracks me up. I wish my voice sounded that funny. James Johnson is the only one I would prefer get picked by the Bulls if it isn't Mullens. His inside-out game reminds me of Jamison. His body type can get linked to Caron Butler or Ryan Gomes. He probably will leak out from the underground and manage to have a great career like Manu managed to do. At last, we have a guy named Earl Clark. This really don't need a explanation but what the heck. GarPax won't draft him because he doesn't seem like their type prospect. He's the reincarnation of Tyrus Thomas but more skilled. He doesn't bang in the post or hold position as where can score on the block. It just won't happen from all accounts. I could be wrong, very wrong. Now my case for Mullens is simple. If Brad Miller can here and gave this talented team a boost, just imagine what Mullens will do eventually. The worst case, he can turn out to be the Rasho of Pacers or Spurs. He can runs the floor great for his size and looks light on his feet. He also possess a great back-to-basket hesitation. That allows him to get most of his points last year. His turn-around jumper looks polished. The dude skills look NBA ready but his body isn't to no ones' surprise. He must get strong and he put emphasis on the highly acclaimed interview from DraftExpress. You have to take a gamble with the 16th pick, why not, Marreese Speights was selected there with many other successes. This dude is catching a lot of spit balls like Brook Lopez did last year. I wouldn't pass up on a dude that had one of the toughest upbringings. His finesse style should take advantage of those open shots that Ty.Thomas mismanages to. You don't pass on a Center that talented, especially when you have one of the pure Point Guards in the league. I see Rose accepting this as the challenge of his sophomore year, making Mullens shine.

Man people think Tyrus is developing slow, just wait for Mullens lmao.

Rose1

Liked Posts:
Re:

hey, no one thought Al Jefferson would put up 22 lol.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
Re:

Rose1 wrote:

who said anything about Jefferson?

Rose1

Liked Posts:
Re:

Newskoolbulls wrote:
Rose1 wrote:

who said anything about Jefferson?

I just making the contrast. People didn't think he would develop into the player he was because of the soft questions. Let me tell you, skills beat a bruiser any day/