Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
RTB,

You seem like the guy to ask....how long do you go with a set of irons before you replace them?

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RTB,

You seem like the guy to ask....how long do you go with a set of irons before you replace them?

It all depends on how much you play TBH, but anything over 6-7 years old is fairly behind in terms of technology. With that said, I see some guys playing with some shitty old clubs and they play well with them.

If you do buy new, don't cheap out, go test some out at whatever store or demo days at the range. Find what you like and get them fitted to you and your swing. I'm already thinking of getting mine refitted as my swing has gone through some considerable changes in just over a year and a half.

Swing easy and enjoy!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I have an odd question and was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this.

Does it count as a green in regulation if you drive the green on a par 4 and then put the ball off the green onto the collar? This happened to me and we were keeping stats of our GIRs. I could not find an answer to this on google.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have an odd question and was wondering if anyone knew the answer to this.

Does it count as a green in regulation if you drive the green on a par 4 and then put the ball off the green onto the collar? This happened to me and we were keeping stats of our GIRs. I could not find an answer to this on google.

Yes it counts as GIR. Exampe, if you get on the green in 2 on a par 5, you still get a GIR.

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shot a 79 yesterday and an 84 this morning. My iron play was fantastic this weekend! 10 GIR'S on Saturday and 9 this morning, now I just need to convert a little better as I had way too many "lip outs". Overall pretty happy with my rounds though.