1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
10341559_782666651775817_4135024447315631074_n.jpg

Most posts for an IGT ever.

Great work guys, glad to connect with some old faces, lots of new faces.

Hope we see you around all summer until the Bears start.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Gonna take awhile to get over this one but it was a great run. Just cut short but some uncharacteristic mistakes..

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
:clap:

Definitely shouldn't expect the reigning Champs to repeat, but it would've been nice. Thanks for making these Playoffs jawesome.

Salute!

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i thank stan bowman.

Sent from my Rotary Phone using Tapatalk

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
i thank stan bowman.

:hawkstroll:

Just curious, assuming your sarcasm, did Bowman force Q to dress Bollig and Versteeg and force Q to play Zus and Steeger at the end?

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Great team, can't win em all, hard work and one less bad bounce and another cup is happenong

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great team, can't win em all, hard work and one less bad bounce and another cup is happenong

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

I agree. That's the way things usually go in tight series....with the Toews goal and the first one by Sharp, I thought maybe, just maybe things were evening out. But no, tough to combat the great bounces that went LA's way for the major portion of this series.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am still damn pround of them. Might have been a goal short of playing for the cup but they played their asses off and frankly that is all I can ask of them.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Great run, resilient and came as close as possible to repeat Finals appearance as you can get without actually achieving it.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:hawkstroll:

Just curious, assuming your sarcasm, did Bowman force Q to dress Bollig and Versteeg and force Q to play Zus and Steeger at the end?

nope. and i agree with you on that. did bowman acquire bollig,zus,and versteeg to give Q that option? yep.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Great run, resilient and came as close as possible to repeat Finals appearance as you can get without actually achieving it.

so we get a pat on the back. awesome. great, the team went to the WCF...they won the same thing at the end of the day that the panthers won....nothing.

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
nope. and i agree with you on that. did bowman acquire bollig,zus,and versteeg to give Q that option? yep.

Actually I got nothing for that ... it is kind of a funny line - and if I were GM those guys would be gone for next season -if for no other reason reason than than there has to be some others that deserve a chance.

Great season -didn't end the way they (or the fans) wanted -but ... well you cannot really argue with the excitement level. That's hockey, baby.

Now to focus on playing some of it myself.

Good today, nice fight back to give yourself a shot, and something more to shoot for again come September....

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I got nothing for that ... it is kind of a funny line - and if I were GM those guys would be gone for next season -if for no other reason reason than than there has to be some others that deserve a chance.

Great season -didn't end the way they (or the fans) wanted -but ... well you cannot really argue with the excitement level. That's hockey, baby.

Now to focus on playing some of it myself.

Good today, nice fight back to give yourself a shot, and something more to shoot for again come September....

if we are blessed with another run its going to be a full year before real meaningful hockey happens. thats a long time : (

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
if we are blessed with another run its going to be a full year before real meaningful hockey happens. thats a long time : (

Yeah, if there's one thing I think we all learned is that the regular season games don't mean a whole lot and that anyone who makes the tourney can win the tourney.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, if there's one thing I think we all learned is that the regular season games don't mean a whole lot and that anyone who makes the tourney can win the tourney.

kinda. its rare for 8th seeds to win it all but its common for top dogs to get knocked out early. weird right? and yes....regular season hockey has changed a lot since we have become relevant again.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for the great season. I only paid passing attention, more than any other season though, and this was the only game I actually watched but it was a great one

ryneteem23

Liked Posts:
Heartbreaking. We were mighty close to that "D" word...2 Cups in 4 years is still pretty awesome. GO HAWKS! Also, this series unveiled how good Saad is going to be..

Liked Posts:
Thanks Hawks for a great season.........but honestly im still mad so motherfuck la

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Maybe if were a loser franchise like Columbus then you can feel good about this season. But given the expectations, and knowing the talent of this team, this season was a failure.

Sure, down 3-1 & almost coming back is nice...but, we failed.