Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Ok, I give up. Who the hell is that? It's gotta be a bit old as I think he's skating at the Montreal Forum and not the Molson because of the lack of advertising on the boards.
Ya boy...Kenny Albert.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Lol I miss the thunderstorms

Man I was out in Colorado for that big 1-2 punch that hit the Chicago area in early July and we haven't had any good storms since then. So disappointed.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Man I was out in Colorado for that big 1-2 punch that hit the Chicago area in early July and we haven't had any good storms since then. So disappointed.

You talkin the crazy one where there were Tornado warnings going off at like 10pm?

Yeah ever since that stuff its been the short shower here and there but no awesome Thunderstorms.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You talkin the crazy one where there were Tornado warnings going off at like 10pm?

Yeah ever since that stuff its been the short shower here and there but no awesome Thunderstorms.
That was the night.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That was the night.

Tornado warnings were annoying but the storm was pretty cool... lol I always check the weather forecast hoping for some Thunderstorm predictions.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My basement is an old piece of shit.

I'll take some light rain but i've had enough of draining water out for the summer.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My basement is an old piece of shit.

I'll take some light rain but i've had enough of draining water out for the summer.
That does suck.... my grams basement is like that... ive had to drain/clean it before and it blows.

it is one reason I like owning a home with no basement

southern_cross_116

Liked Posts:
-My basement in KC - I had a yard with some old trees, and dodgy pipes ... lots of roots and every year the damned sewer system backed up into the basement. . . I hear ya.

Luckily basements are almost non-existent in Australia -so I have never had to deal with that annual disgusting event for a long long time.

__

On another note- while poking around (I do some designs on one of those print to demand websites), I found that this particular company also owned a company that can do one off custom sports designs (as in they do hockey jerseys ) - so you can put your own design on a jersey. Apparently these things are built to fit around pads. They don't look to be much more than a typical replica and personalized NHL jersey.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
-My basement in KC - I had a yard with some old trees, and dodgy pipes ... lots of roots and every year the damned sewer system backed up into the basement. . . I hear ya.

Luckily basements are almost non-existent in Australia -so I have never had to deal with that annual disgusting event for a long long time.

__

On another note- while poking around (I do some designs on one of those print to demand websites), I found that this particular company also owned a company that can do one off custom sports designs (as in they do hockey jerseys ) - so you can put your own design on a jersey. Apparently these things are built to fit around pads. They don't look to be much more than a typical replica and personalized NHL jersey.

Got a link?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Had to give up on eating spicy food.

I sure don't miss it. Every time I had it, felt like my stomach was about to explode.
sick0022.gif

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks