So What Went Wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
they also did NOT break every fundemental rule. they were not built to be bruisers. his posts just lack any intelligence.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
they also did NOT break every fundemental rule. they were not built to be bruisers. his posts just lack any intelligence.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Don't hold back, Dews. Tell us how you really feel. :lmao:

:admin:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lol Hawks broke every fundamental rule of hockey and still went to OT with the mighty Kings in game 7 of the WCF.... excuse me if I don't panic about the performance of my team which was 1 lucky goal away from bouncing the Kings from the playoffs and laying a smackdown on the Rangers similar to the beatdown the Kings gave them.

As much as I do hate the Kings and all the :fap: they get from the NBC fucktards.... they are a good hockey team and they got that lucky bounce to knock us out of the playoffs, it happens.... it sucks.... but lets not act like the Hawks were beaten so soundly by a bad hockey team that they did everything wrong..... what a joke.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol Hawks broke every fundamental rule of hockey and still went to OT with the mighty Kings in game 7 of the WCF.... excuse me if I don't panic about the performance of my team which was 1 lucky goal away from bouncing the Kings from the playoffs and laying a smackdown on the Rangers similar to the beatdown the Kings gave them.

As much as I do hate the Kings and all the :fap: they get from the NBC fucktards.... they are a good hockey team and they got that lucky bounce to knock us out of the playoffs, it happens.... it sucks.... but lets not act like the Hawks were beaten so soundly by a bad hockey team that they did everything wrong..... what a joke.

I never thought the Hawks clicked for a whole game against the Kings and they STILL almost beat their asses. Actually alot of the playoffs they were not clicking.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

As much as I do hate the Kings and all the :fap: they get from the NBC fucktards.... [b}they are a good hockey team and they got that lucky bounce to knock us out of the playoffs, it happens[/B].... it sucks.... but lets not act like the Hawks were beaten so soundly by a bad hockey team that they did everything wrong..... what a joke.

Yes it does and they got a bunch of good breaks but those things got a way of evening out. Let's see if they get those same wild redirects, same blown offsides calls, or the same shots that Crawford gets a big piece of any yet they still go in....let's see if that happens again next year.

Some years it's just your year and no one can take it away from you.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish