Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAHAH BRODEUR YOU FUCKING SUCK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

CompassionateInexperiencedDormouse.gif

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Funny, but those happen to every goalie once in a while. I am sure it wasn't the first time it happened to Brodeur either. And yes, he should have just called it a career after last season. He isn't going to save the Blues.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never know where them there knucklers are gonna end up... Especially when they start bouncing on the ice. Yikes.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Funny, but those happen to every goalie once in a while. I am sure it wasn't the first time it happened to Brodeur either. And yes, he should have just called it a career after last season. He isn't going to save the Blues.

The funny part is that I think some of their fan base believe he actually is. I'm enjoying the impending train wreck.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
None of us here would've stopped that.

Well that's why we're not in the NHL.

Never know where them there knucklers are gonna end up... Especially when they start bouncing on the ice. Yikes.

Yeah, it's definitely shitty luck.

But it happened to an obnoxious prick like Brodeur, and he's playing for an obnoxious franchise like St. Louis.

So, fuck 'em.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's why we're not in the NHL.

But it happened to an obnoxious prick like Brodeur, and he's playing for an obnoxious franchise like St. Louis.

So, fuck 'em.

Maybe if fatso wasn't so fucking fat he could have reacted faster.

Like when he slept with his wife's sister and nutted in 3 seconds.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:

So, fuck 'em.

Fair enough.

It seems as though the Blues perennially have just enough talent to continually be in the way. I find their hockey club terribly insufferable.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Uncle Lou is getting senile. What did he think would happen with a team full of geriatrics too slow for the game.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panthers have fans in the building..unfortunately 90% of em are wearing Leafs jerseys.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Battle for second-place last night:

STL 2
NSH 3

Great game. Lots of pretty passing by both teams. There was a give-and-go between Backes and Oshie that was as fine as you'll see all year. Child-Sex Preds ended up winning it off a shorty by Weber (Josi) late in the 3rd.

Last edited:

Variable

Liked Posts:
Blue Jackets re-sign Foligno to a 6 year contract with 5.5m cap hit per year.

Bad.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Battle for second-place last night:

STL 2
NSH 3

Great game. Lots of pretty passing by both teams. There was a give-and-go between Backes and Oshie that was as fine as you'll see all year. Child-Sex Preds ended up winning it off a shorty by Weber (Josi) late in the 3rd.

I'm just happy the game didn't go into OT. The last thing we need is both teams getting points.

Variable

Liked Posts:
Meh, at the end of the day who wins the division is pointless. At least it is to me. The Ducks have won their division the last few years, they're arguably the third best team in their own state.