Around The NHL

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CkoXWGxVAAAoliE.jpg

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I wonder if that buyout is even enough to get Lucic signed. I'd love to see him to home to B.C. as seeing Lucic play with the Sedins would be hilarious.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hudler signs with the Stars, 1 year 2 million. He would've looked good in an indianhead sweater.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is Bolland healthy?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Dineen remains, the Avs hired the guy who won the Lake Erie Monsters Calder Cup... solving the Cleveland curse weeks prior to the Cavs, though they lamely changed their name to the Cleveland Monsters now to try to boost on their Cavs ownership connection which I thought was heavily lame. though oddly that's back to back Calder Champions adjusting who they are, as the Kings AHL team the Manchester Monarchs won in 15, though it was in place moving the affiliate to Ontario, California to be now the Ontario Monarchs.

I don't know if there are any legit ex hawks on Florida anymore, Dylan Olsen is a floating UFA too.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dineen remains, the Avs hired the guy who won the Lake Erie Monsters Calder Cup... solving the Cleveland curse weeks prior to the Cavs, though they lamely changed their name to the Cleveland Monsters now to try to boost on their Cavs ownership connection which I thought was heavily lame. though oddly that's back to back Calder Champions adjusting who they are, as the Kings AHL team the Manchester Monarchs won in 15, though it was in place moving the affiliate to Ontario, California to be now the Ontario Monarchs.

I don't know if there are any legit ex hawks on Florida anymore, Dylan Olsen is a floating UFA too.

People howled when he got traded. How long before he's playing in the KHL?

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
For some really dumb reason I thought he was the Hawks 2C of the future.

It wasn't dumb, just speculation on many peoples' parts, because he may have had tremendous upside.
That wasn't the case.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
http://www.tsn.ca/habs-shaw-suspended-3-preseason-games-1.576402

Pretty surprised that the NHL opted to suspend Shaw for 3 pre-season games instead of going for atleast one regular season game. A three game suspension doesn't mean much to a player like Shaw who already has his roster spot. A one game regular season suspension would have atleast been a worthwhile game that he had to miss.