The We Want Robin Fired Club

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd start with firing Hahn. I know that wouldn't be popular with most of the fans but the guy has to get the blame for this pathetic pitching staff. Seriously, guys, I have NEVER seen a more pathetic piece of crap pitching staff than this one. I can hear the opposing manager now after being down by two runs in the 8th.......... "Okay boys, they are bringing in (fill in the blanks), then they will bring in (fill in the blanks). When we go up by two in the 9th, (fill in the blank), you will close it out. All of those opposing hitters have to drool out there when they are not facing Sale and the "Q".

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, what are the odds of Robin being fired after the season?

+75% or lower?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
He won't be fired. Promoted, reassigned, etc? I'd go with Brett's 50/50.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
"We feel Robin has done a tremendous job with the young talent in the clubhouse, and on the field. We feel that we can get better dividends by investing Robin's knowledge, and experience into the organisation by promoting him to special assistant to the General Manager. He, and Thome, will work with minor league players and help give them an extra edge to their game, be it fielding, batting, etc."

- Sox this October, hopefully.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I'd start with firing Hahn. I know that wouldn't be popular with most of the fans but the guy has to get the blame for this pathetic pitching staff. Seriously, guys, I have NEVER seen a more pathetic piece of crap pitching staff than this one. I can hear the opposing manager now after being down by two runs in the 8th.......... "Okay boys, they are bringing in (fill in the blanks), then they will bring in (fill in the blanks). When we go up by two in the 9th, (fill in the blank), you will close it out. All of those opposing hitters have to drool out there when they are not facing Sale and the "Q".

This is KW's fault, not Hahn's. By all rights, KW should have been fired for what he did to the roster and farm system.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

lol. :rolleyes:

yes it is his fault for jones and lindstrom going on the DL. I guess it is his fault for DL stints from abreu,eaton,beckham,gillespie,garcia,sale,lindstrom, and jones.

dumb post bro

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is KW's fault, not Hahn's. By all rights, KW should have been fired for what he did to the roster and farm system.

the uneducated fans will blame kw until about 2037

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Sucks the farm was barren, you have to understand that is the price you pay for trying to compete every year. Remember the Sox were competitive every year under KW. They only had losing seasons in 07, 09, 11 under KW. Unless you're the Red Sox, or Rays, you usually don't have six of one, and half dozen of the other.

I won't argue that they could have developed better % wise, but it seemed like anybody in the farm that was thought to be slightly decent was traded away.

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
Give me Joe!

You can have him. He was a stud as long as he had the best pitching staff in the majors. He wouldn't do a thing for the Sox except dress them up in stupid costumes for road trips.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
The Sox have the potential for exactly that staff Sale q Rodon

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All-right. Don't fire Hahn. However, I do not understand Reinsdorf's management philosophy at all. Who makes the personnel decisions for the White Sox? Why have two guys like Hahn and Williams? Look at the Bulls. Same shit. You have Paxson and Gar. Its confusing and unnecessary.

All that I know is that whoever sold the notion that the White Sox could go north with that sad assembly of pitchers should have to forfeit their paycheck. It is hard to believe that Belasario could ever be considered a major league pitcher. I feel sorry for Cooper because with his credibility it had to hurt to see the worthless pieces of crap they gave him.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When I watch this World Series and see the pitching for both teams it makes me shake my head. How did the White Sox get so bad so fast. THey should have seen this coming but they didn't. When you look back on it, this team had a lousy farm system at least two years ago and also never brought in any quality arms to shore themselves up. Something or someone is missing from the player development aspect of the White Sox.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can have him. He was a stud as long as he had the best pitching staff in the majors. He wouldn't do a thing for the Sox except dress them up in stupid costumes for road trips.

let him go to the cubs.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone think we can make the playoffs with RV as manager?

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Well, we almost did in 2012.

So, probably.