E3 2014

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
As I'm playing through ME1.... I feel like the story stuff.... dialogue in particular was much better done in ME2 and ME3.... than in ME1.... in ME1 the conversations appear awkward at times, not always but a few where they are a little odd. Some of the characters seem stiff... the Kaidan dude.... I sacrificed him in my last go around.... he is real stiff when you talk to him.... but I got Garrus and Wrex now.... they are fun lol

Yeah the convo's are weird. Wrex is defensive, Ashley is a racist, Liara is a shy little girl, Kaidan is just awkward, Tali is Tali, and Garrus is always in the wrong (depending if your character is paragon or renegade).

Luckily all of the characters actually develop through the series (except Kaidan, he stays awkward, so the choice on Virmire is always easy for me)

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah the convo's are weird. Wrex is defensive, Ashley is a racist, Liara is a shy little girl, Kaidan is just awkward, Tali is Tali, and Garrus is always in the wrong (depending if your character is paragon or renegade).

Luckily all of the characters actually develop through the series (except Kaidan, he stays awkward, so the choice on Virmire is always easy for me)

Why do you say Garrus is always in the wrong? I always like him the best lol

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you say Garrus is always in the wrong? I always like him the best lol

Just seems like all his conversations with Shepard in the hangar end up with Shepard criticizing everything Garrus talks about. I think if you choose the paragon response that happens. If you're renegade you'll agree with Garrus.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Just seems like all his conversations with Shepard in the hangar end up with Shepard criticizing everything Garrus talks about. I think if you choose the paragon response that happens. If you're renegade you'll agree with Garrus.

Ah, ok.... I am going Renegade with this character lol

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I always have a ME game going for when I am in between other games or just bored. Best series ever

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
giant bomb coverage of the conferences this year was awesome

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
I always have a ME game going for when I am in between other games or just bored. Best series ever

ME was hit and miss for me.

First game was good but flawed, second game was amaaaaazing, third game was absolute garbage.

giant bomb coverage of the conferences this year was awesome

Giant bomb is one of my absolute favorite video game outlets, I listen to their podcast every week.