Close
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 23 to 44 of 161
  1. #23
    Heartbeat of a Bear DeepChicago's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Lost in the wetlands of Colorado
    Posts
    6,084
    Sports Logo

    Default

    McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

    Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.
    We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment.
    Jim Rohn

  2. A message from our sponsors.


    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.


  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeepChicago For This Useful Post:


  4. #24
    Seņor Member number51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,747
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malcore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can you expound on that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepChicago View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

    Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.
    yup
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dbldrew Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

  5. #25
    CCS Donator Packer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    J'Marcus Webb's Face. His Fac
    Posts
    6,858
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malcore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be if they started fining players for blatant dives and introduced an over and back rule similar to the NBA. My two biggest gripes.


    While I'm on correcting sports, they should gag all tennis players, particularly in women's tennis.
    I like the over and back rule. I'd also make offsides like hockey.

  6. #26
    malcore
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepChicago View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

    Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.

    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yup



    Very good. You have established that just because something is popular does not make it good, which is NOT being argued. Bravo. Now what does that have to do with mick's response to modo?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to malcore For This Useful Post:


  8. #27
    malcore
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like the over and back rule. I'd also make offsides like hockey.
    The offside rules in soccer are fine as they are, I think.

  9. #28
    Seņor Member number51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,747
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malcore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very good. You have established that just because something is popular does not make it good, which is NOT being argued. Bravo. Now what does that have to do with mick's response to modo?
    You already addressed that.

    Quote Originally Posted by malcore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It would be if they started fining players for blatant dives and introduced an over and back rule similar to the NBA. My two biggest gripes.


    While I'm on correcting sports, they should gag all tennis players, particularly in women's tennis.
    Well played, nothing to add.


    Except soccer sucks.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by dbldrew Hidden Content
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Bottom line is Peyton Manning would be called a bust here by most of the clowns on css..

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to number51 For This Useful Post:


  11. #29
    malcore
    Guest

    Default

    lol

  12. #30
    malcore
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unannounced Fart View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, it can be ok if the female tennis player is hot.

    The screaming or the gag?

  13. #31
    Senior Member Sculpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    5,003
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Tell me more about your, "soccer".
    The Hunger Site -- click once a day, and sponsors give 1.1 cups of food to the hungry.
    Consider making it your Home Page: Hidden Content

  14. #32
    CCS Donator modo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, Fucking Colorado
    Posts
    11,784
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malcore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The screaming or the gag?
    yes
    What does the Fox say?

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    What does the Fox say?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to modo For This Useful Post:


  16. #33
    Captain Objectivity bearmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BringBackDitka54 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Soccer is the most popular sport, but that doesn't mean much to me. N'Sync was the most popular band in the 90s, that doesn't mean they were entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by number51 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Favorite food on the planet is shit. Not the best, just the most eaten.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepChicago View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

    Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.
    Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.

  17. #34
    CCS Donator Packer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    J'Marcus Webb's Face. His Fac
    Posts
    6,858
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    I would rather hear about soccer though than the NBA I guess. I'm getting sick of that. Except Donald Sterling. He's funny.

  18. #35
    Senior Member JoJoBoxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,460

    Default

    It is fun when watching it surrounded by hot Brazilian babes too.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to JoJoBoxer For This Useful Post:


  20. #36
    Captain Objectivity bearmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tell me more about your, "soccer".
    It's the dog's bollocks mate.

    Where's Nick80 this week anyway? I'm going to be world cup trolling for the next month. Cutler's off the hook.

  21. #37
    God of the Gridiron TheWinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ann Arbor, Michigan
    Posts
    3,688
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's the dog's bollocks mate.

    Where's Nick80 this week anyway? I'm going to be world cup trolling for the next month. Cutler's off the hook.
    I would rather have you bash Cutler instead of talking about the World Cup.
    Hidden Content

    Posting on here to educate the many moronic Bears fans that post on here

  22. #38
    CCS Donator Packer Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    J'Marcus Webb's Face. His Fac
    Posts
    6,858
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's the dog's bollocks mate.

    Where's Nick80 this week anyway? I'm going to be world cup trolling for the next month. Cutler's off the hook.
    I think you should only come on to shout "GOOOOOAALLLLLLLL!" every time you see one live. That should keep you quiet.

  23. #39
    Captain Objectivity bearmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWinman View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would rather have you bash Cutler instead of talking about the World Cup.

  24. #40
    CCS Donator modo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, Fucking Colorado
    Posts
    11,784
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.
    we munch carpets too
    What does the Fox say?

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    What does the Fox say?

  25. #41
    Captain Objectivity bearmick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Packer Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think you should only come on to shout "GOOOOOAALLLLLLLL!" every time you see one live. That should keep you quiet.
    Yeah that's right, I forgot you colonials have the attention span of an autistic puppy and need constant scoring to keep you entertained between commercials. Well now is the time to learn to enjoy a graceful, elegant, passionate game. The people's game. You know you want to.

  26. #42
    CCS Donator modo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Denver, Fucking Colorado
    Posts
    11,784
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bearmick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.
    oh, and fuck you frenchy
    What does the Fox say?

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    run run run run run run pass

    What does the Fox say?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to modo For This Useful Post:


  28. #43
    Objective Fanboy Hbkrusso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    wv
    Posts
    11,763
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    soccer is the same as hockey to me its just....... meh


  29. #44
    Master Debater Alterego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Afghanistan
    Posts
    2,448
    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoBoxer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It is fun when watching it surrounded by hot Brazilian babes too.
    I wish Sweden was in it, I know who I'd be cheering for


  30. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.



    Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.
  31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alterego For This Useful Post:


Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •