OT: The Hater's Guide to the World Cup

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
Just getting someone's goad. Soccer is fun to play and watch. Not my favorite, but it is a sport that should be appreciated like hockey.

Kind of where I fall. Soccer falls behind Football and Basketball in terms of what I personally enjoy playing and watching but it is both fun to play and watch. I thoroughly enjoy both the Euro and World Cup as both are always exciting to watch. Soccer players are also incredible athletes even those who don't enjoy the game should respect it.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would be if they started fining players for blatant dives and introduced an over and back rule similar to the NBA. My two biggest gripes.

While I'm on correcting sports, they should gag all tennis players, particularly in women's tennis.

I like the over and back rule. I'd also make offsides like hockey.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Very good. You have established that just because something is popular does not make it good, which is NOT being argued. Bravo. Now what does that have to do with mick's response to modo?

You already addressed that.

It would be if they started fining players for blatant dives and introduced an over and back rule similar to the NBA. My two biggest gripes.

While I'm on correcting sports, they should gag all tennis players, particularly in women's tennis.

Well played, nothing to add.

Except soccer sucks.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Soccer is the most popular sport, but that doesn't mean much to me. N'Sync was the most popular band in the 90s, that doesn't mean they were entertaining.

Favorite food on the planet is shit. Not the best, just the most eaten.

McDonalds is the most popular food chain in the history of Planet Earth.

Fuck McDonalds and Fuck soccer.

Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would rather hear about soccer though than the NBA I guess. I'm getting sick of that. Except Donald Sterling. He's funny.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Tell me more about your, "soccer".

It's the dog's bollocks mate.

Where's Nick80 this week anyway? I'm going to be world cup trolling for the next month. Cutler's off the hook.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Where's Nick80 this week anyway? I'm going to be world cup trolling for the next month. Cutler's off the hook.

I would rather have you bash Cutler instead of talking about the World Cup. :)

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think you should only come on to shout "GOOOOOAALLLLLLLL!" every time you see one live. That should keep you quiet.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.

we munch carpets too