OT: The Hater's Guide to the World Cup

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think you should only come on to shout "GOOOOOAALLLLLLLL!" every time you see one live. That should keep you quiet.

Yeah that's right, I forgot you colonials have the attention span of an autistic puppy and need constant scoring to keep you entertained between commercials. Well now is the time to learn to enjoy a graceful, elegant, passionate game. The people's game. You know you want to.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't you hamburger muching, child bombing, illiterate colonials read? I said greatest, not most popular. Yes it's the most popular too, but as you say, that's irrelevant.

oh, and fuck you frenchy

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
soccer is the same as hockey to me its just....... meh

ZqeKj.gif

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah that's right, I forgot you colonials have the attention span of an autistic puppy and need constant scoring to keep you entertained between commercials. Well now is the time to learn to enjoy a graceful, elegant, passionate game. The people's game. You know you want to.

Dude, I am nearly 40 years old. I've watched soccer. If I wanted graceful and elegant I would watch dancing with the stars though. I like soccer though, I do think it could be more exciting though.

I don't necessarily like constant scoring. I watched some lacrosse recently. Wondered why they even have a goalie. It seemed kind of stupid.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:

Soccer should have commercials playing on half of the screen for the whole game, just in case the game gets too slow.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I wish Sweden was in it, I know who I'd be cheering for

SwedishFans-787783.jpg

This girl I met a few months back asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and her friends that night. She was from Sweden, but she had a boyfriend, so I was hesitant to accept the invite. Anyway, I ended up going out with her that night, only to find out that her friends were 5 Swedish girls, and 5 of the most attractive women I've ever seen in my life. They were all extremely down-to-earth too. I have this theory that every girl in Sweden would be a ten in America, but because everyone's so good-looking over there, the tens are actually sevens or eights in Sweden, which makes them down-to-earth, and not bitchy like hot American girls.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This girl I met a few months back asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and her friends that night. She was from Sweden, but she had a boyfriend, so I was hesitant to accept the invite. Anyway, I ended up going out with her that night, only to find out that her friends were 5 Swedish girls, and 5 of the most attractive women I've ever seen in my life. They were all extremely down-to-earth too. I have this theory that every girl in Sweden would be a ten in America, but because everyone's so good-looking over there, the tens are actually sevens or eights in Sweden, which makes them down-to-earth, and not bitchy like hot American girls.

You should have started this out with......."I never thought this would happen to me, but"......

Ralpf

Liked Posts:
I like soccer, but hate the players at that level, biggest bunch of whiners and fakers I have ever seen, the NBA pales in comparison.

I plan on watching the World Cup until USA's almost inevitable departure, though.