OT: The Hater's Guide to the World Cup

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You got the award you did for a reason.

By the way, your name for me sucks. You could have used Beardick or Bearprick, both widely in circulation and available, and you come up with Bearlick? WTF does that even mean? disliked for the shitty creativity.

it means you like to lick bears, bearlick. duh.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hmm. There's really no non-gross way to interpret that.

It could be some sort of Scottish drunk dare where you go out after a few whiskeys and try to find a bear in the woods to lick, which would be pretty manly, or it could be that you lick big hairy men who wear leather chaps, which I guess would be pretty manly from certain perspectives, maybe LGuapo's perspective?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
if you live in Atlanta and are known for licking bears---well, not sure what it means to y'all but down here it means something different....

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It could be some sort of Scottish drunk dare where you go out after a few whiskeys and try to find a bear in the woods to lick, which would be pretty manly, or it could be that you lick big hairy men who wear leather chaps, which I guess would be pretty manly from certain perspectives, maybe LGuapo's perspective?

Not Bears in the woods...Sheep

He should be named Sheeplick...lol

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

By the way, your name for me sucks. You could have used Beardick or Bearprick, both widely in circulation and available, and you come up with Bearlick? WTF does that even mean? disliked for the shitty creativity.

I would've called you Bearcunt, because cursing, and you're in Europe.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Soccer, the only sport that exists in which no one cares if half the team is tying their shoe laces in the middle of play (yeah, that just happened).

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Soccer, the only sport that exists in which no one cares if half the team is tying their shoe laces in the middle of play (yeah, that just happened).

Meh, its pretty much the same shit if players are injured and the team either ran out of substitutions or doesn't want to substitute another player in. The team is playing with one less player during the injury, laces being tied, jersey or part of uniform being replaced etc. etc. Its kind of a fucked up part of the game really.

Lets say I go and injure one of your players when your team is already out of substitutions. Now he has to get removed from the field and you're playing down one player unless that same injured player comes back into the game. Assuming I didn't get a red card for the foul now my team has effectively given itself a man advantage. Its the only sport I can think of off the top of my head where you can do such a thing. So its fucked up that the team suffering the injury gets double fucked by being forced to play one man down and now that player is injured for X amount of time as well.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I understand what your saying Xero (I played soccer when I was a kid), but during the Argentina/Bosnia-Hergovina match half of the backfielders stopped to tie their shoes while play was commencing. It's really irritating to see players doing nothing while the game is actually being played.

I enjoy soccer when there is actually action going on, the problem is that the vast majority of a game consists of everyone strolling, leisurely, into position and avoiding any sort of actual effort. If they played balls out (like they do when engineering a push) the entire game I'd respect it/them...but, unfortunately, the vast majority of the game consists of dicking around, back passes that gain no advantage other than maintaining control, defenders who would rather bracket than challenge, etc.

I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but has anyone done a study to determine how much actual action goes on during an average soccer game? (it's something like 8 1/2 minutes for baseball IIRC)

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Messi is the greatest sports figure in the world. World cup rules

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

I am proud that the fecal fivesome stalkers voted me in but how does it feel to be widely known as the biggest douch troll that is so often wrong and starved for attention? You obviously didn't get enough from mommy so I guess negative attention is still attention for you.

Oh...by the way. Pot meet kettle from the guy calling someone out for lack of creativity when more than half of your posts are trolling about Cutler or eating crow about your Grossman insane claim.:lmao: disliked

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

It seems you know quite a bit about big hairy men who wear chaps. Pretty gross but your lifestyle is your decision.

Mitchapalooza

I understand what your saying Xero (I played soccer when I was a kid), but during the Argentina/Bosnia-Hergovina match half of the backfielders stopped to tie their shoes while play was commencing. It's really irritating to see players doing nothing while the game is actually being played.

I enjoy soccer when there is actually action going on, the problem is that the vast majority of a game consists of everyone strolling, leisurely, into position and avoiding any sort of actual effort. If they played balls out (like they do when engineering a push) the entire game I'd respect it/them...but, unfortunately, the vast majority of the game consists of dicking around, back passes that gain no advantage other than maintaining control, defenders who would rather bracket than challenge, etc.

I'm too lazy to look it up right now, but has anyone done a study to determine how much actual action goes on during an average soccer game? (it's something like 8 1/2 minutes for baseball IIRC)
I know football's like 15 minutes of actual action

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I try to get into hockey( I do like watching the blackhawks though)and soccer more every year.

I can't help it but when I go to a hockey game or watching a soccer game. I keep thinkin of it this.. Every. damn. time.

1pong.gif

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I try to get into hockey( I do like watching the blackhawks though)and soccer more every year.

I can't help it but when I go to a hockey game or watching a soccer game. I keep thinkin of it this.. Every. damn. time.

1pong.gif

Well just imagine if instead of bouncing off the side and going into the other half, the dot got stuck in one of these marks on the half way line and came back the same way. Then it will be like watching Cutler play hockey or soccer and you can get into it.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
When all this soccer shit comes on its like my whole newsfeed is full of vegans and cross fit people. They are just constantly throwing this shit in my face and I couldn't care less about what was going on.

malcore

World Cup, Fuckers!

[video=youtube;ESV-OSe5vYs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESV-OSe5vYs[/video]