1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Can't wait to see Kidd screw up Jabari.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LeBron is running that organization, not Riley. His highness runs the point most of the time, not sure why he cares who the PG is.

Because it allows James to rest more on the offensive end and/or go to the post/mid post area where he can destroy worlds and shoot nearly 60% for the season. Pretty obvious.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Because it allows James to rest more on the offensive end and/or go to the post/mid post area where he can destroy worlds and shoot nearly 60% for the season. Pretty obvious.
Couldn't he just let Wade handle the ball then? It'd produce the same effect.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Couldn't he just let Wade handle the ball then? It'd produce the same effect.

Wade would have to be able to play. I don't think you can depend on Wade to be your primary anything anymore given that fact that he's pretty much a lock to miss 25-30 games each year now. Plus, that would just beat Wade up more.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wade would have to be able to play. I don't think you can depend on Wade to be your primary anything anymore given that fact that he's pretty much a lock to miss 25-30 games each year now. Plus, that would just beat Wade up more.
Well I mean if the play is just have Lebron set up in the post and dump him the ball, I think that wouldn't be much pressure for anyone to do. Just bring the ball up and deliver an entry pass then get out of the way.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I mean if the play is just have Lebron set up in the post and dump him the ball, I think that wouldn't be much pressure for anyone to do. Just bring the ball up and deliver an entry pass then get out of the way.
..............God damn it. Stop. Seriously. You know basketball is more complex than that and there is an insane amount of ways to get Lebron to the post of motions, screen, and rolls, etc etc.

Quit being intentionally obtuse.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
..............God damn it. Stop. Seriously. You know basketball is more complex than that and there is an insane amount of ways to get Lebron to the post of motions, screen, and rolls, etc etc.

Quit being intentionally obtuse.
I am aware that you can set up a post play in a wide variety of ways. I was just saying from the perspective of making the entry pass, you don't need to kill yourself to make that pass.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am aware that you can set up a post play in a wide variety of ways. I was just saying from the perspective of making the entry pass, you don't need to kill yourself to make that pass.

I never mentioned the entry pass coming from Lowry. The hell are you talking about?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I never mentioned the entry pass coming from Lowry. The hell are you talking about?
You know what...you're absolutely right, we're talking about different things.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Stop trying to rationalize why LeBron runs point all the time. It makes zero basketball sense. He does it because he's a narcissistic prima dona and needs to control everything around him to feel good about himself.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Stop trying to rationalize why LeBron runs point all the time. It makes zero basketball sense. He does it because he's a narcissistic prima dona and needs to control everything around him to feel good about himself.
:andruw:

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
A number of players are being released or opting out who could fill the minimum slots on the Bulls or anywhere else as teams free up whatever cap space they can for their ill fated attempts to sign big name players.

Doron Lamb, Jameer Nelson, Jason Maxiell. John Salmons.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
PHX is showing interest in Deng

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Jason Kidd is a gigantic douche bag. Talks to the owners in January and tells them they should fire the GM, when that doesn't happen, he demands they promote him instead, and when that doesn't happen, he forces his way out the franchise that gave him his chance and retired his FUCKING NUMBER!! Then he is summarily rewarded for his douchebaggery with a nice raise. All this after 1 mediocre year as coach of a team that had player coaches on it in KG and Paul Pierce. I hope that most of the other execs and coaches are taking note of this. What the Bucks owners have done is plain bad business that has already left a stain on their franchise in their 1st year as owners.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jason Kidd is a gigantic douche bag. Talks to the owners in January and tells them they should fire the GM, when that doesn't happen, he demands they promote him instead, and when that doesn't happen, he forces his way out the franchise that gave him his chance and retired his FUCKING NUMBER!! Then he is summarily rewarded for his douchebaggery with a nice raise. All this after 1 mediocre year as coach of a team that had player coaches on it in KG and Paul Pierce. I hope that most of the other execs and coaches are taking note of this. What the Bucks owners have done is plain bad business that has already left a stain on their franchise in their 1st year as owners.
If I had to guess, it would be that the Bucks owners are trying to raise awareness of their franchise so that they can get a new stadium. So this is to create controversry and hopefully make Milwaukee care about the Bucks... Otherwise the Bucks are moving to Seattle.

Liked Posts:
Milwaukee already doing bold shit to appease Jabari, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Saw a FB headline that the Sixers and Rockets were talking Jeremy Lin trade. Not sure why Philly does that unless they're seeking to appeal the Asian population there...

DirtyDutchDiggler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. LA Galaxy
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Miami Dolphins
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Milwaukee already doing bold shit to appease Jabari, lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't matter because Jabari is happy to be close to home but his mood will change when he becomes a Seattle Sonic in a few years. That will be good for us when he becomes a superstar and forces a trade to Chicago.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Don't matter because Jabari is happy to be close to home but his mood will change when he becomes a Seattle Sonic in a few years. That will be good for us when he becomes a superstar and forces a trade to Chicago.
Forces trade to Chicago...immediately goes on that 2 year mission that Mormons go on. That would be that Chicago luck right there