Pat Riley is a hypocrite.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
LeBron's vague and nuanced responses to the media is an indication that no one knows what he will do, not even LeBron.

With four straight appearances in the NBA Finals, you'd think it would be a slam dunk. One would expect an overwhelmingly positive response to the question of whether he will stay or go. All this diva attitude from a guy with the word LOYALTY tattooed on his chest.

Dude...If I didn't know better, I would swear Lebron knocked you up and left. You aren't questioning Bosh or Wade...haven't done it much all season. Just they guy that carried their asses to the Finals should be questioned. Sad.

And just because he has "Loyalty" tatooed on his chest...means that he should be loyal to every person on the planet? Friends, family...that is most likely what he is talking about.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Dude...If I didn't know better, I would swear Lebron knocked you up and left. You aren't questioning Bosh or Wade...haven't done it much all season. Just they guy that carried their asses to the Finals should be questioned. Sad.

And just because he has "Loyalty" tatooed on his chest...means that he should be loyal to every person on the planet? Friends, family...that is most likely what he is talking about.

Amen. I'm so sick of Wade getting a complete pass when it's clear that he was the MAIN REASON why the Heat struggled to even close within 10 points of the Spurs in any game after game 2. LeBron had one quarter in game 4 where he made damn near every shot he took and scored 19 of the team's 21 points! What did Wade & co. do to help him? Went 1-11 from the field.

And "Loyalty" is such a cliched tattoo. It's up there with tribal designs & chinese lettering. Plus, nearly every supserstar in the league is a diva, regardless of their choice of body art.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Amen. I'm so sick of Wade getting a complete pass when it's clear that he was the MAIN REASON why the Heat struggled to even close within 10 points of the Spurs in any game after game 2. LeBron had one quarter in game 4 where he made damn near every shot he took and scored 19 of the team's 21 points! What did Wade & co. do to help him? Went 1-11 from the field.

And "Loyalty" is such a cliched tattoo. It's up there with tribal designs & chinese lettering. Plus, nearly every supserstar in the league is a diva, regardless of their choice of body art.
I especially hate that Lebron is too much of a diva to recruit players to his team. Whoops. That's Rose.

Well I really hate when he's a diva and does that 6 shooter celebration after he hits a mid range jump shot. Shit..that's Noah!

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I especially hate that Lebron is too much of a diva to recruit players to his team. Whoops. That's Rose.

Well I really hate when he's a diva and does that 6 shooter celebration after he hits a mid range jump shot. Shit..that's Noah!

You're just a Chicago hater. Don't the fucking toronto bills have a sports forum? Go away troll.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

LeBron should be loyal to the owner and FO that cleared an entire roster to bring him and Bosh to Miami. They have done nothing but bend over backwards for LeBron, paying luxury taxes and giving LeBron whatever he wants to make him feel appreciated. For him to behave this way is ridiculous. But it's ok to make excuses for him and give him all the credit, right? "We don't want to hold Lil Bronbron accountable for his actions, else he might cry." Your hypocrisy is palpable.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
LeBron should be loyal to the owner and FO that cleared an entire roster to bring him and Bosh to Miami. They have done nothing but bend over backwards for LeBron, paying luxury taxes and giving LeBron whatever he wants to make him feel appreciated. For him to behave this way is ridiculous. But it's ok to make excuses for him and give him all the credit, right? "We don't want to hold Lil Bronbron accountable for his actions, else he might cry." Your hypocrisy is palpable.

Hey dumbass...Lebron is underpaid! The idea that Miami sacrificed by letting go of a horrible roster to sign Lebron is stupid and shows you don't know shit about basketball. He gave them 2 titles...he don't owe them shit.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Hey dumbass...Lebron is underpaid! The idea that Miami sacrificed by letting go of a horrible roster to sign Lebron is stupid and shows you don't know shit about basketball. He gave them 2 titles...he don't owe them shit.

Your view is entirely 1 sided.. Lebron may be underpaid, but probably made more money by choosing to be not paid his max to allow more success, those titles, and more financial growth.

He's only underpaid in an arbitrary standard to his salary, it didn't make him earn less money though. He probably earned more.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Your view is entirely 1 sided.. Lebron may be underpaid, but probably made more money by choosing to be not paid his max to allow more success, those titles, and more financial growth.

He's only underpaid in an arbitrary standard to his salary, it didn't make him earn less money though. He probably earned more.

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

He PROBABLY made more money. He stood to make less. After making that move his brand took a hit and bounced back. He stabilized because he is a great player, who essentially put up 4 MVP caliber seasons while with the Heat. And yes, it did make him earn less money. No matter how much money he earned outside of basketball, it wasn't because he went to some storied franchise. It was because he is Lebron James, a global brand that manifested in Ohio.

So again I say...he don't owe Miami shit. He took the pay cut, winded up doing more than he signed on to do, had more responsibility than he thought he'd have...and achieved success. The roster is bad...his number 2 guy is soon to be in his mid 30's with chronic knee problems who didn't show up for the Finals though he got more than a quarter of the season off. Lebron has every right to weigh his options.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
So Lebron has lost so much faith int he Heat that he's going to resign with them. Got it.

This really isn't that difficult. Lebron is dissatisfied with the fact that the owner wasn't proactive in acquiring talent to help the Heat win this year. Therefore, it is likely that Lebron will opt out so that he can at least hear what a few other teams are doing that makes them more attractive than the Heat. At the same time, Lebron is going to speak with Miami management to see what their plan is for the future. If he's not satisfied with their answers, there is a decent chance that LBJ may look to move to another team.

Does that clear it up? If not, let me know, and I can try and dumb down the language for you.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:

I finally agree with you on something. LBJ doesn't owe shit to the Heat.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I finally agree with you on something. LBJ doesn't owe shit to the Heat.

LeBron would be smart to stay in Miami. But knowing what I know, he's hell bent on trying to pass Jordan at any cost.

That cost will be his legacy when everyone finally sees what a big ole douche he is. Not one... not two... three... not four teams he'll turn his back on before all is said and done. All that, and he'll still retire with three rings if he's lucky.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
LeBron would be smart to stay in Miami. But knowing what I know, he's hell bent on trying to pass Jordan at any cost.

That cost will be his legacy when everyone finally sees what a big ole douche he is. Not one... not two... three... not four teams he'll turn his back on before all is said and done. All that, and he'll still retire with three rings if he's lucky.

I really just hate the Heat. Hate the way they built that team and I hate Lebron's speech about "not 1, not 2, not 3" with his little butt buddy D Wade laughing in the background. Was a complete copycat of Jordan using his fingers to count how many championships he might end up with. LBJ wants to be Jordan so badly but he never will be.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
I really just hate the Heat. Hate the way they built that team and I hate Lebron's speech about "not 1, not 2, not 3" with his little butt buddy D Wade laughing in the background. Was a complete copycat of Jordan using his fingers to count how many championships he might end up with. LBJ wants to be Jordan so badly but he never will be.

I never cared for the Heat, especially Wade. LeBron is misguided, but Wade is a disturbing individual.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of dick sucking in here.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you know who is a bigger hypocrite? Michael Jordan.

Supported the players in the 1998-99 lock-out as a representative of the players, and supported the owners in 2011-12 as an owner.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Do you know who is a bigger hypocrite? Michael Jordan.

Supported the players in the 1998-99 lock-out as a representative of the players, and supported the owners in 2011-12 as an owner.

I'd say he was merely doing the right thing at the time:)