Blackhawks To Play Caps In A Winter Classic?

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Back in your day Dews, they played hockey outside all the time and radio wasn't even around then.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm willing to bet that everyone of this guy's predictions is wrong

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Normally I think if you spread enough nonsense rumors one will pan out, I don't think it applies to.JJ

Sent from my LGL85C using Tapatalk 2

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Normally I think if you spread enough nonsense rumors one will pan out, I don't think it applies to.JJ

TSN's Bob McKenzie has reported the same thing this morning, so I guess it did apply to him for a change.

This also means that the Hawks will be on 24/7, which is the NHL version of Hard Knocks, leading up to the Winter Classic. More excited for that.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I saw that the Wild will be getting the Stadium Series, but not until 2015/2016. Would think there was a good chance the Blackhawks face them in that

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if Chicago or Washington will be hosting....probably Washington as Chicago has already hosted two of them. Too bad, I thought the Soldier Field game was really kickass, snow and all.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I wonder if Chicago or Washington will be hosting....probably Washington as Chicago has already hosted two of them. Too bad, I thought the Soldier Field game was really kickass, snow and all.

I've already heard Washington.. Maybe it'll be at the redskins stadium and they'll announce they're changing the team name to the Blackhawks that day.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've already heard Washington.. Maybe it'll be at the redskins stadium and they'll announce they're changing the team name to the Blackhawks that day.

LOL

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

All reports indicate that the Nationals' stadium is the front-runner.

It's tough to plan a Winter Classic at an NFL stadium because NFL teams plan to still be hosting home games after January 1.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I saw that the Wild will be getting the Stadium Series, but not until 2015/2016. Would think there was a good chance the Blackhawks face them in that

Saw Mark Lazerus suggest, on Twitter, a Wild/Stars matchup in Minnesota. Old Minnesota vs. New Minnesota. I'd watch.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Saw Mark Lazerus suggest, on Twitter, a Wild/Stars matchup in Minnesota. Old Minnesota vs. New Minnesota. I'd watch.

Sooo much green will be on that ice