DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
anyone think he gets dealt last minute?

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
People can say what they want about him but the guy had a knack for scoring big goals.

Brought a dynamic to the team no one else really did. Like that Vancouver series, Hawks down 3-0. Bolland returns for Game 4. Blackhawks force a Game 7. Always loved his grit. Really missed him at 2C last season against the Kings.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The thought of Dave Bolland making 5.5 mil..:speechless:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
anyone think he gets dealt last minute?

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

Nope. Think they're shaping up for one last run at the Cup with the majority of the group that started this whole thing.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Think they're shaping up for one last run at the Cup with the majority of the group that started this whole thing.

Plus Tuevo power, and finally a 2C that is legit. Development of Shaw/Morin/Kruger/Smith........

Crawford needs to have a great year because he is damn near the only question after health. I expect a plus year from Bickell now that he has a year under his knee and can take the braces off.

We can do it. Then cap casualities.....and a year or two of epic face offs with the Kings!! Lets do this!! No prisoners, we need to be the greatest team ever this year all year, on paper, on the stat sheet, break records, and swagger our cocks all over the competition. No more screwing around, lets find a ridiculously nasty power play combo and torture teams that try to get physical with us. We have too much offensive talent to be wasting power plays. Find something that works or try something else. There has to be a magic combination or 5 in this group. come on.

Tuevo-Kane-Toews-Bickell-Leddy would be my group with a man advantage for shits and giggles and run the youth.