Other Options If the Bulls Don't Land Melo Or Love

czman

Liked Posts:
Aren't they always on the outside looking in though? Don't you see that as a problem?

No I don't. Did the Knicks get better when they traded for Anthony? Did the Lakers get better with Howard. For as much talk as there has been about "Stars" joining up the two best teams the last 3 years have been the Heat and the Spurs. One team who used cap space to get players.

So in the entire NBA this has worked for one team.

The Bulls are not that one team. It is not like every team in the NBA far exceeding what the Bulls are doing.

Some people want everything, all the time, without waiting. I don't find that realistic. The Bulls will do their best. Their best has been well above average. It would be nice if the Bulls could win more championships. I would be nice if a lot of things would happen. I am not going to be mad when things with low % changes of happening don't happen. I am not going to pretend like the Bulls are due a "star" player. I am not going to pretend like it is going to be the front offices fault when it doesn't happen when there was really ferry little chance of it happening.

The truth is the only reason why people think the Bulls should get one of these players is because they don't understand the CBA. The amount of misinformation out there is ridiculous.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
No I don't. Did the Knicks get better when they traded for Anthony? Did the Lakers get better with Howard. For as much talk as there has been about "Stars" joining up the two best teams the last 3 years have been the Heat and the Spurs. One team who used cap space to get players.

So in the entire NBA this has worked for one team.

The Bulls are not that one team. It is not like every team in the NBA far exceeding what the Bulls are doing.

Some people want everything, all the time, without waiting. I don't find that realistic. The Bulls will do their best. Their best has been well above average. It would be nice if the Bulls could win more championships. I would be nice if a lot of things would happen. I am not going to be mad when things with low % changes of happening don't happen. I am not going to pretend like the Bulls are due a "star" player. I am not going to pretend like it is going to be the front offices fault when it doesn't happen when there was really ferry little chance of it happening.

The truth is the only reason why people think the Bulls should get one of these players is because they don't understand the CBA. The amount of misinformation out there is ridiculous.

You said, "Some people want everything, all the time, without waiting. I don't find that realistic. The Bulls will do their best."

What exactly have the Bulls done since 1998? It's been 16 years and they haven't achieved squadoosh. They got D Rose out of pure luck. They drafted Noah who turned into a pretty damn good player but they haven't done one damn thing other than that. Their best is shit. As it stands now, they aren't even close to winning a title.

When are you going to hold people in the Bulls organization accountable?

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Jerry Reinsdorf is 78.. here's hoping he kicks the bucket soon and someone with a better handle on managing the Bulls can step forward.
He doesn't really handle operations right now anyways.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Jerry Reinsdorf is 78.. here's hoping he kicks the bucket soon and someone with a better handle on managing the Bulls can step forward.

What a completely asinine and disgusting post...The Bulls had 6 championships under his ownership, he brought Chicago it's first WS title in almost a fucking century, and...oh yeah...he's a human fucking being. Hope he fucking dies....

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
What a completely asinine and disgusting post...The Bulls had 6 championships under his ownership, he brought Chicago it's first WS title in almost a fucking century, and...oh yeah...he's a human fucking being. Hope he fucking dies....

He's a fucking loser piece of shit and has no business running the Bulls. He broke up that great Bulls team because he stuck with his fat twinkie eating GM and has no idea or comprehension of how to build a winning basketball team. He hires the wrong people and then never fires them.

He's also admitted that the White Sox and baseball are his first love so he should stick with that and let someone who has a clue run the Bulls.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
He obviously has business running the Bulls, he f owns them. He understands that the NBA is a business (whether fanbois want to admit it or not) which is why he was forced to "break up" a great team. Comprehension of winning basketball? How many other owners have six fucking titles? Hires wrong people? Since you think he runs the operations, I guess Phil Jackson and Thibs are pieces of shit, no? Build a winning team? I guess you missed the division titles and their MVP going down 2 seasons in a row. You are the loser piece of shit, get a grip on fucking reality.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
He obviously has business running the Bulls, he f owns them. He understands that the NBA is a business (whether fanbois want to admit it or not) which is why he was forced to "break up" a great team. Comprehension of winning basketball? How many other owners have six fucking titles? Hires wrong people? Since you think he runs the operations, I guess Phil Jackson and Thibs are pieces of shit, no? Build a winning team? I guess you missed the division titles and their MVP going down 2 seasons in a row. You are the loser piece of shit, get a grip on fucking reality.

LOL what?? He was forced to break up the great team because basketball is a business? So going from winning an NBA title to winning 12 games in a season is a smart business move? LMAO right on bro, well I hope you never own a team of any kind.

The six titles have nothing to do with Reinsdorf, absolutely fucking nothing.

How many NBA titles has Thibs won again?

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
LOL what?? He was forced to break up the great team because basketball is a business?
Yeah...he did the roster was unsustainable.
So going from winning an NBA title to winning 12 games in a season is a smart business move? LMAO right on bro, well I hope you never own a team of any kind.

In some cases, yeah it is

This is completely irrational. I am not even going to dignify it with an actual response.

So you probably want him to "kick the bucket soon?"

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Yeah...he did the roster was unsustainable. No it wasn't

In some cases, yeah it is. No it's not

This is completely irrational. I am not even going to dignify it with an actual response. Because you have none

So you probably want him to "kick the bucket soon?"On the contrary, I'd like JR to disappear and someone else can come in and clean house (removing GarPax. Then give Thibs some extra talent to work with

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
LOL what?? He was forced to break up the great team because basketball is a business? So going from winning an NBA title to winning 12 games in a season is a smart business move? LMAO right on bro, well I hope you never own a team of any kind.

The bulls had to break up that team. They weren't going anywhere without jordan and they had so many free agents and couldn't resign them all.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The bulls had to break up that team. They weren't going anywhere without jordan and they had so many free agents and couldn't resign them all.

Jordan would have stayed if Krause wasn't a part of the deal.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I would love (fucking LoVE!!1!) to hear you tell me how Reinsdorf had nothing (NoTHING!!1!!) to do with the 6 titles during his ownership. With a GM he hired. Who drafted/acquired a lot of those players. Also gave some dude coaching in Puerto Rico a shot...Waiting with baited breath (for nothing).

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
I would love (fucking LoVE!!1!) to hear you tell me how Reinsdorf had nothing (NoTHING!!1!!) to do with the 6 titles during his ownership. With a GM he hired. Who drafted/acquired a lot of those players. Also gave some dude coaching in Puerto Rico a shot...Waiting with baited breath (for nothing).

LOL ... you're starting to sound like a putz. Krause was extremely lucky to have drafted Jordan which made everything else extremely easy. And that luck is verified by the fact that Krause broke up the great dynasty and then had 0 success trying to build another winner. And JR sucks because he couldn't realize that Krause was unable to rebuild the team. Luckily Krause had health problems and was forced to resign as GM in 2003. If JR had any smarts, he would have replaced him long before.

Fun Fact: During the 1997 season, Krause was talking with Tim Floyd to replace Phil Jackson after the season was over. Guess who approved that awesome hire? Your boy Jerry Reinsdorf. LMAO...