Blackhawks Shopping Sharp

Would you trade Patrick Sharp?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Sharp makes sense if they are going to run after Kesler, Spezza, or Stastny. Most preferable would be Kesler because it may be as easy as Kesler for Sharp. But to trade Seabrook wouldn't make a lot of sense to me. Sure he benefits a ton from having Keith on his side but that pairing isn't matched by many . Even losing Oduya would be tough. He and Hjalmarsson have great chemistry together and would suck to break that up

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
We really should shop the useless sack of shit Bollig for a piece of used bubblegum.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I bet Kaner got drunk and was like "Sharpie if you didn't miss the fucking net with half your shots maybe we wouldn't be out of the playoffs" and then Sharp commenced face punching lol.

TzKDdLk.gif

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And yet, with the season on the line in game 7, Sharp scored 2 goals.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No value.

Like I said, I'd take a used piece of bubblegum.

Oduya has played better than Seabs in the last two seasons. Your continued disdain for Oduya has no basis in reality.

Oduya had the highest +/- on the Blackhawks last year in the playoffs.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oduya has played better than Seabs in the last two seasons. Your continued disdain for Oduya has no basis in reality.

Wow I don't hate Oduya but I would not say he has outplayed Seabrook as a defender the last 2 seasons.....

Oduya does frustrate me when we get pressured in our own zone and he starts playing hot potato with the puck and gives up chances.... our entire D has done this but Oduya has stood out to me because I expect better out of him TBH. Seabrook did it as well at times this year in the playoffs but I disagree that Oduya outplays him.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Sharp makes sense if they are going to run after Kesler, Spezza, or Stastny. Most preferable would be Kesler because it may be as easy as Kesler for Sharp. But to trade Seabrook wouldn't make a lot of sense to me. Sure he benefits a ton from having Keith on his side but that pairing isn't matched by many . Even losing Oduya would be tough. He and Hjalmarsson have great chemistry together and would suck to break that up

If the movement of Sharp brings a 2C to town, I'm completely in favor of it. Much easier to plug an unproven player into the Top 6 as a winger than as a center.

Bickell-Toews-Kane
Saad-Kesler/Stastny/whoever-Hossa

Looks damn good to me. Could even throw Morin into the Top 6 as a winger, if you wanted, instead of Bickell.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Like I said, I'd take a used piece of bubblegum.

Oduya had the highest +/- on the Blackhawks last year in the playoffs.

Oduya gets to play defense with our top 2 lines often.... he better have a solid +/- rating

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Wow I don't hate Oduya but I would not say he has outplayed Seabrook as a defender the last 2 seasons.....

Oduya does frustrate me when we get pressured in our own zone and he starts playing hot potato with the puck and gives up chances.... our entire D has done this but Oduya has stood out to me because I expect better out of him TBH. Seabrook did it as well at times this year in the playoffs but I disagree that Oduya outplays him.

Seabrook isn't on the pairing that's drawn the opponents' best scoring line for the past 2 seasons. You don't draw that assignment if you're not playing well.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Oduya gets to play defense with our top 2 lines often.... he better have a solid +/- rating
Oduya also plays against the other teams top lines and has done so for the last two years. Seabs is pretty damn solid while playing against the other teams fourth lines, but if you want to question Oduya getting his ass kicked in the corners......

As for the Sharp rumors- first off its Kypreos. Who just as of late got a little bit of his cred back. He is also reknown for posting up shit from JJ's site, which seems to pin point players and teams for hits on their web site. Dont believe these bullshit FB rumors, if it was true, Sharp would have been dealt(Kim Johnsson, hello?). Sharp isnt going anywhere.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
I say go with the All-American line

Bickell- Toews- Hossa
Saad- Kesler - Kane

I think Kesler would be the best value for the Hawks. His contract is nearly identical to Sharp's and with his NTC can really limit the Canucks value in return. I don't know how high the bidding on Stastny will go but would be great to take away a player of his caliber from a divisional opponent.

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:

Bickell- Toews- Hossa
Saad- Kesler - Kane

I think Kesler would be the best value for the Hawks. His contract is nearly identical to Sharp's and with his NTC can really limit the Canucks value in return. I don't know how high the bidding on Stastny will go but would be great to take away a player of his caliber from a divisional opponent.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Bicks/ Tazer/ Hoss as line 1 (need a cute name for this line), Team America as line 2, Bollig (sigh)/Krugs/Smith as The Human Sheild, and Morin/TT/Shaw as The Bum Killers.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
If the movement of Sharp brings a 2C to town, I'm completely in favor of it. Much easier to plug an unproven player into the Top 6 as a winger than as a center.

Bickell-Toews-Kane
Saad-Kesler/Stastny/whoever-Hossa

Looks damn good to me. Could even throw Morin into the Top 6 as a winger, if you wanted, instead of Bickell.

What would you do with the 3C, 4C between Shaw, Krueger, and Teuvo?

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:

Bickell- Toews- Hossa
Saad- Kesler - Kane

The bidding on Statsny will go beyond his actual value... I would guess $7 mil AAV... not worth it, especially for the Hawks with their cap concerns.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
The bidding on Statsny will go beyond his actual value... I would guess $7 mil AAV... not worth it, especially for the Hawks with their cap concerns.

Yeah totally agree. And Kesler actually makes $1 mil less than Sharp so the Hawks could save a little bit of money if that is indeed the trade. I would bet the Canucks would flip him since they would probably get more of a return than on Kesler based on their limitation given the NTC

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One involves a situation at a bar with Sharp/Kane and one involves him being...well, not so faithful. Rumors are rumors, but at times where there is smoke there is fire.

bulls should have traded jordan for his gambling and womanizing. :rolleyes: image? most athletes cheat. sharp probably isnt the only one. now if there is legal reasoning like an assault case than thats way different.

Sent from My 1998 Palm Pilot Using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
no rumors by users. links, articles etc or threads like this will get closed.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
either give your source or say nothing